Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity

Started by gravityblock, April 30, 2009, 01:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 26, 2011, 12:20:42 PM
Quote from: WilbyInebriated
and yet you cannot demonstrate a working free energy device..

Actually i can show several ive build.

but not a working one.
Or prove it!

exnihiloest

Quote from: quarktoo on January 26, 2011, 07:32:13 AM
With your attitude, I am sure you will never invent anything.

As almost all others!
Obviously your are not able to distinguish between those who doesn't invent because they did not yet have the good idea despite the fact they have some real ideas that they experiment and dismiss, and those who have many ideas but all wrong, generally misinterpret conventional results, are too stupid to understand their errors, too egocentric to recognize them, claim FE each time they play with magnets, and get useless patents, when they have nothing.
If an interesting invention appears one day, it will surely come from the first category of people, less visible because modest and harder working. It will not come from the second one that we can consider as a reservoir of conspicuous gurus for irrational believers and followers.

exnihiloest

Quote from: Ghost_Rider on January 26, 2011, 09:47:36 PM
Today I cut wood.   This warm you twice so is OU.  Ha!

Congratulation Ghost_Rider. It is much more interesting than Meyer's device.
You should patent for your great invention.
;)

sparks

Quote from: quarktoo on January 26, 2011, 01:54:36 PM
I totally buy that. XS-NRG is a God of fabrication and knowledge of plasma transformers.

Speaking of which - That Kapandazi device could also contain nitrogen. Tesla experimented with high pressure nitrogen and the K Capture worked that way.

http://www.rexresearch.com/feg/feg2.htm

Re tesla car from the piece I linked

ere was also some kind of hydraulic pressure gauge on the dash. Peter asked its purpose but Dr Tesla would not tell him."

Tesla used nitrogen baths for cooling his primaries.   Most particle accelerators cool the containment magnet windings.  Just a random observation.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

quarktoo

Quote from: sparks on January 27, 2011, 07:04:57 AM

Tesla used nitrogen baths for cooling his primaries.   Most particle accelerators cool the containment magnet windings.  Just a random observation.
Could be - The "high pressure" nitrogen quote can from a physics teacher and experimenter which is different from liquid nitrogen. But back to cold electricity.

I really want to understand what Dole had going with his cold electricity demo. Any info. on replicating would be appreciated.