Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Weightless Weight

Started by Alexioco, May 01, 2009, 05:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Yes, this is exactly how I had it in the simulation. It does not work the way Alex says.

Here are 4 screenshots of the simulation that show what happens under those conditions.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

ruggero

Exactly Hans....my life test build did the same.
Can you try a sim putting some weight on the left side, to document what 'lilhawk' was calculating?

lilhawk:
Yes I like circles...but I like spirals even better 8) â€" especially when added to an Atwood connected pendulums.
The point I'm trying to make by using circle in this setup is, that the string/rope resting on more or less of the circumference (rim) may have some importance to the tension and distribution of force...

Nice calculation btw. You point at the same issue as mentioned in my latest post.
And I agree with your request: If anyone got a build that behave differently, we need some documentation to support such statement.

ruggero  ;)

ruggero

Quote from: Alexioco on May 03, 2009, 03:40:51 PM
I'm sorry for over reacting, I am just getting upset about that everyone is using my design and telling me it doesnt work  :'( all I can say is I have it here unless im mistaken in some way but to me it seems to be working...Alex

I completely understand your frustration, Alex.

Try to see it from another position:

We do not say that your design doesn't work!
We do not say, that you are not truthworthy!

What we are saying is, that our effort to try to replicate your design do not replicate your results.

To find out why this is happening, we try to examine possible differences on elements and vital details such as angle, lbs, pulley-size, measurements etc.

Finally, at this point your design is 'used' for evaluation.

ruggero  ;)

hansvonlieven

This is equilibrium, as expected.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Alexioco

its strange why this is, its not different from that one Hans posted, that is really strange... Wander why, I made two that work... I will write about what i did then post it

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.