Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Weightless Weight

Started by Alexioco, May 01, 2009, 05:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Nice since everyone here is interested working with pulleys configuration, I will also post my find later I found it to be very interesting because I think this one is never taught at school.

Alexioco

The footage is too big to fit on here, so you will just have to take my word for it.......

I tried a little test, if the bottom pulley is not far enough down, then it is not as effective, this is I think why you are getting negative results, but what mine does is, when the seesaw is straight, it balances and you can even face the seesaw down just slightly and it still balances, when you push down on the other side of the lever, it lifts the weight up slowly but easlily, and it doesnt go down at any point unless you push it down.... If there is anyone with doubts to my claims then I'm afraid its tuff luck to put it bluntly.... There is alot to learn from this device for those who are willing to learn... the position of the string and the length  of the string on either side determine how much more power there is one side than the other etc etc... I will leave this with you to speculate at :D

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

overtaker

Alex,   In your test,  what was the connection at the  " t " ?

Is it a bearing?  If you are using small weights and there is

lots of friction at the lever connection than that will throw

off the results!  For this kind of test that connection needs

to be nearly friction free.  imho   :)

Alexioco

Quote from: overtaker on May 03, 2009, 11:09:09 AM
Alex,   In your test,  what was the connection at the  " t " ?

Is it a bearing?  If you are using small weights and there is

lots of friction at the lever connection than that will throw

off the results!  For this kind of test that connection needs

to be nearly friction free.  imho   :)

Hi overtaker, the entire thing has harly much friction, the seesaw does not come in contact with the stand, do you want to give me your email address? we can disscuss it there, I have some things you might take a fancy too...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Lilhawk

Alex...sorry to hear your having problems with getting the file/pic/vid  posted

if you don't mind I be interested in those figures I mentioned about earlier

when I did my tests I just pulled on the load string.  When you have a balance the load weight will not matter.