Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LaFonte Equilibrium Motor

Started by Butch LaFonte, April 05, 2005, 12:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kysmett

Bruce,

If you set up the magnets so that there were like poles on each side(as opposed to one side attract one side oppose) and the shaft was rotated, would it not oscilate, being attracted ferromagneticly and then 90 degrees later oppose and be 'pushed' up on its own?

Butch LaFonte

Butch, are you sure that your action and reaction coils will not all
cancel out ?
Regards, Stefan.
Yes, I'm sure, I have ran many tests and it's like a team of 1000 horses pulling in a straight line and one slows down, the one if front of him speeds up, and the total pull of the team stays the same.
Butch

magpower

Quote from: Butch LaFonte on April 11, 2005, 12:43:36 PM
The disk will be pulled toward the increasing flux density. It will just slide down the guide rod toward the area of maximum attraction, just like the steel ball rolling in the SMOT, the ferro-magnetic blue colored part of the disk will be pulled down the guide rod.
Butch

Hi Butch

First like to say I really like your thoughts and find it very intresting. Your latest one I have questions .Does the center pivot out somehow. And if right side vertical bar blue, then the blue rotor would lock on too the metal bar. And wouldn't this be better if it was geared or locked in phase? I still don't understand how it works.

Thks
Wayne

prometheus_effect

Quote from: Butch LaFonte on April 11, 2005, 12:43:36 PM
The disk will be pulled toward the increasing flux density. It will just slide down the guide rod toward the area of maximum attraction, just like the steel ball rolling in the SMOT, the ferro-magnetic blue colored part of the disk will be pulled down the guide rod.
Butch

Butch,

Normal ferromagnetic draw back will occur as the disc moves past the point of max flux density. It will then oscillate about the max flux point until frictional losses finally stops it.

Prometheus_Effect
Now its just engineering effort, time and money,
Prometheus_Effect

Butch LaFonte

Effect,
I don't see the draw back happening because the disk is in a state of equilibrium as it starts to leave the max flux area. Also the reason the disk will slide down the rod is based on the same thing that causes the steel ball to roll to the max flux area in the SMOT.
Butch