Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HOPE Testing

Started by Elvis Oswald, February 15, 2006, 11:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ewitte

You don't really have to show figures to get the point accross.  I saw somewhere in the main thread it mentioned 3000W.  If thats true hook up an entire RV to it AC and all.  You can't dispute someone running that many devices off of a few AA cells plugged into a CD player as being a mistake or miscalculation :)

Eric

adremko

Not very clear my test.

but at 685Hz Square Wave i get 65v AC on my meter, input was only my pc sound card and Test Tone Generator software.

the test was not clear cause i burn 2 blue Leds (not cheap ones, but that ones that at less than one meter can start to blind you)

the 3rd Led i test it before, and chek that power at sound card out-put just give me small light, next i change the frequency in order to have only 3 or 4v in the out-put

of the transformer, with this i have a very bright led, maybe not at full power but 4x more than direct to sound card, also i don?t want to burn a 3rd led.

just by looking at this test the 2 Law didn?t come close to make is point, at least with the led it was possible to see that input < than out-put > light.

E fez-se LUZ

gn0stik

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on February 23, 2006, 07:39:18 AM
So the race is to get this technology out in the open before the Bohemian Grove Satanists get a grip on it and set up something similiar to ancient Greece... where they are the gods and we are the rock throwing mob of peasants.  But this time Mount Olympus will be underground beneath the Denver Airport.   :o

Now you know why I use the name Elvis Oswald.  haha  ;)

HOLY.... WTF?

I just had a layover in denver a while back, should I be checking for implants?

starcruiser

Hi Bushwacker,

I'm new here but have been lurking and learning. I was thinking and was curious, with all of your testing have you ever tried a modulated sound source on the HOPE? If not I would like to suggest that you try it, a software based synthisizer on your PC would do the trick and you could try some combinations and see what happens to the output ....

For a test you might want to try to find a good output freq with a single tone and then gate or modulate that with another, maybe try a frequency of 5.6hz to 13hz and see what you get on the output.

Another idea is to use chords (musical notes)  It is said that you can have multiple waves exist in the wire at the same time (Steven Marx generator post) this may increase the output.  what do you think?

Just some thoughts, let me know if you try it and what you get out if you do.
Regards,

Carl

BushWacker

Hi StarCruiser,

Sorry for the loooong wait for a reply. I have my notification of posts turned off and haven't been back here since May, lol. I have been very busy building various HOPE designs over the past few months to see how long I can continue to out-do myself with what I've got to work with. Until the last couple of weeks I had absolutely no equipment to work with but now have a second-hand 15MHz oscilloscope, AC/DC variable power supply, and a very cheap pulse generator. YEAAA!!!
Getting to your question about trying modulated sounds/music etc.., I have in fact tried a great many things including what you have suggested. I find that any pulsed wave input causes an electrical response in the core and coils of a HOPE Generator. Some models work much better with sound/audio input while others work best with direct AC input. My latest model was an attempt to combine the best of both so that I could use virtually any type of modulated waveform as input and have it transformed into high potential AC output. It was fairly successful. Again...... YEAAA!!
In fact, I am seeing higher AC potentials at the output with virtually any type of modulated input waveform. However, this one seems to work REALLY good on straight AC input. I have calculated the input to output ratio's in voltage to be between 100 to 150 times the voltage going in so far but have been fearful of putting more than 24vAC/1000mA into the unit because of the extremely high voltage being produced. At 24vAC/1000mA input this one is producing well over 2,500vAC and creating some impressive arc's along the internal wiring. I had to buy a 1000v MM to get past the 600 to 700 wall that I ran into with a typical MM and now I need to try and find a 10,000v meter. Therefore I am sticking with a small 9v 750mA AC/DC power supply until I can figure out the right circuit/s to keep the high voltage feedback from frying out any input supply.
The new unit boasts 42 active leads and is quite complicated! So much so that I would dread the thought of trying to draw this one out for anyone. I really wish that someone in our forum were nearer by so they could take a look at some of this stuff in person but so far it looks like I'm about the only one out here in the high desert who is interested in this kind of thing. You should check out the last post I wrote in the thread at the top of the HOPE conversations list and take a closeup look at this latest model. I've since added a top cover plate to protect all those leads but you will get an idea of how complex the wiring is on this sucker.
I don't know how I could out-do this unit with the materials I've been restricted to using due to personal finances or rather lack of I guess I should say. I really think its time to take the discovery to the next level and apply what has been learned from it all. I am certain that the simple addition of various grades of LZT (Lead Zirconate Titante) powders to even the current core material would break the OU Barrier by a fair margin but I am now to broke to continue any further. HOPEfully someone else will see the logic in this approach and be exited enough to take things further on towards the full potential of this technology.
BTW guys, if anyone out there would like to work on this and/or other alternative energy technologies together and can provide room and board, thats all I require. Never thought I'd ever be in this position years ago but as soon as the folks sign out from this plain of existance I'll most likely become just one more homeless person out there so the pride has had to go for the sake of pure survival. Well anyway,........... at least I'll have plenty of light to see my way in a cave if need be and no electric bill to show for it. Maybe I could use it to grow myself some happy herb, lol. ;)

Best Regards,

Jim