Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HOPE Testing

Started by Elvis Oswald, February 15, 2006, 11:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredWalter

Quote from: BushWacker on July 23, 2006, 04:01:53 PM
if anyone out there would like to work on this and/or other alternative energy technologies together and can provide room and board, thats all I require.

As I'm in Canada, and you're probably in the USA, I'm not in a position to offer you room and board. But for those who are in that position, you might want to give your general location, approximate age, what sort of skills you have (and if your current health will let you fully exercise those skills), whether or not you smoke, or drink (to excess), or ... you know, the sort of information that someone would want to know about a prospective housemate.

When you say 'room', how fancy does the room have to be? It doesn't cost all that much to get an insulated shipping container, put some windows and a man door in it, and to add a composting toilet, and wiring for light and heat. (I may have to do something like this for my Dad, who lives with me, if he won't make an effort to get along with my new wife!)

I'm too busy with working at my job, and trying to renovate an old farmhouse, and repair an old barn, and clean up an old farm, to play around with alternative energy technologies. I've tried in the past to find people to live here, with low or no rent, in exchange for a certain number of hours of work per week on the place, but so far none of the people who expressed interest had the skills or ability (or an interest in actually working).

starcruiser

Bushwacker,

Thanks for the reply I am glad you responded, I was beginning to think the MIB's gotcha. I am glad to hear that you made more progress on the HOPE Generator. I guess my modulated waveforms idea wasn't a winner, O well. But I am glad to hear you have continued your work and it sounds like the output you are getting now with the new design is magnitudes higher than before. I guess your hold up will be that other test gear to finish checking its performance. I am very interested in your results (as I am sure others are) since I have reviewed Bearden's work on his MEG design and your's seems to be reproduceable and generates more output (especially now). Hopefully when you have the resources and the time you can share with us the improvements you have made as well as your measurements (input vs output voltage and current).

Sorry I can't assist you in your housing request, married and have my mom living with us as well so I am maxed out you might say. Please let us know how things progress.

Carl
Regards,

Carl

giantkiller

Bill Muller made his own cores.

--giantkiller.

Nali2001

Hi Bushwacker, maybe you can loopt the thing by sandwiching the fluorescent tube beteen good solar panels and so charge a battery more than you take from the battery to power the hope unit?

stevesrd

Actually you can power a load Ive done it,,but there may be a glitch in my thinking,,not sure yet. I use speakers that plug into the sound card,,they also plug into the wall outlet,,its an amplifier,,but I have measured its output which is around 5 volts max,,but what you do is connect the output of that to a transformer,,then the other side of the transformer to a motor,,sometimes a diode helps,,but there are so many ways i have wored it,,then you use a program o the computer to make sine waves,,actually square waves work better,,once you reach the right frequency,,i think it was around 1060 hz not sure I recall exacts,,been a while since i did it,,that will produce enough power to run the motor at the output of the transformer..It is something to do with frequency threw a coil converted to power,,and by the way i got a higher reading from th output of the transformer,,in volts and i even amped it with the meter and got higher amp readings..Just a story,,not a debate here,,try it yourself and see..Best of luck..