Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MIND CONTROL - "MONTAUK" CAMP HERO and YOUTH CAMPS (part 1)

Started by fuzzytomcat, May 15, 2009, 02:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Hi everyone,

(copy from my post at Energetic Forum)

I’ve been quite busy lately gathering and digging the internet and books after contemplating the information I received from Rick and the other forum members that have been posting on this thread. The information that has been presented and found has been very troubling for me, as I have three children and four grandchildren, and to think what is happening could even in the slightest chance be possible would be the most devious of things done to mankind’s most innocent our children. The major problem and mistake is the consent for medical attention and health immunization record release forms custodial parents must sign for admittance to overnight youth camps for permission to possibly conduct government covert testing.

Nikola Tesla experimented with wireless electrical transmission of power using hertzian frequencies thru natural mediums like air, aether or earth ground and has been done in different ways and combinations by him and others. A wireless transmitter using earth ground as a conductor is one way frequencies that a tuned receiving device can intercept transmitted energy through such things as a earth grounding rings or similar devices. The rings that appear in A-B-C group negative using my theory of “Earths Tropical Year Frequency” and ground references are tuned by the ring diameter and used as a antenna or speaker of sorts, receiving the energy and frequencies from a transmitter using a similar ring but of any size, but large enough to accommodate the energy or power output to the receiver tuned ring, antenna or similar device. These points of “negative” energy  like “Gardiner Island” and surrounding area are similar to the “Ziggurat-Pyramid” at Ur in ancient Sumer, Iraq (30 57’45”N, 46 06’ 11”E) from W8 30” from the equator and “Easter Island” off the coast of Chile (27 07’ 14.68”S, 109 22’ 00.03”W) from W53 30” from the equator just to name a few, all connected together magnetically.

Link-  MY THEORY OF “EARTHS TROPICAL YEAR FREQUENCY”

My theory of the "Earth Tropical Year Frequency" are CW positive rotating magnetical circular arks in a “Delta” and "Wye" type connection, 6679.17 Km Radius “Wye” (Y) configuration, one circular ark or radius per phase A-B-C connected CCW, each A-B-C group (1) degree apart for a total of three groups of 120 for 360 total connected circular CW arks or radiuses, each ark or radius is ten (10) miles wide +- centered at 5 by 5 the magnetical flux lines radius connection on the equator.

The A-B-C group negative or ground references also totaling 360 circular arks or radiuses, are all connected at one (1) degree increments, each circular ark or radius is ten (10) miles wide +- centered at 5 by 5, starting at W90 30' 00" going CCW on the equator. Starting with the "Omega Building " a copper top Ohm shaped large structure on Baltra Island ( 00 28' 2.50"S, 90 17' 1.71"W ),  using "Google Earth" a blue reference square exists using the “Geographic Web” tab it’s located on the equator at W90 30' 00”, the “Omega Building” is orientated accordingly at the proper angle to intersect the Equators blue square.

Link- UFER GROUND HISTORY AND USE

I have in a earlier post described a “ufer” grounding system and the importance of grounding used in Tesla’s devices, the history behind and development of "Concrete Encased Electrode Grounding". There is at all areas that Nikola Tesla did his most notable experiments within the “Earths Tropical Year Frequency” theory, only large rings from seventy five feet to hundreds of feet in diameter all used for some type of communications as there are “no” above ground antennas at all of the military areas today we have went through in this thread.

Link-   GARDINER ISLAND - SECRET MILITARY BASE w/ CONNECTION TO FIREPLACE LODGE GIRLS CAMP

Earlier I posted in this thread information on the huge possibility of “Gardiner Island” being used as a secret military base and maybe the home of the Philadelphia Experiment with the existence of two, six hundred foot long docks and other items posted. The unknown surrounding areas of nine other exact same size docks with a total length being over five thousand four hundred feet, and remember there is two sides to a dock, several “miles” of dock space maybe enough for the most of the Atlantic Navy fleet.

I hesitated at this point on certain information in my postings when I found that the source of underwater power to Gardiner Island came several hundred feet from what is now known as “Fireplace Lodge Girls Camp” once a military facility.

Now …. with information I have reviewed from several individuals with material from Al Bielek, Preston B. Nichols and some others, the major theme was mind control using radio frequencies and the possible use of children more notably known as "Montauk Boys and Girls" among other things perpetrated by our government.

Here is the beginning of this post where the evidence is placed before you as it has transpired from my findings, some may see this disturbing as I did not jumping to conclusions but to looking at the existence of undeniable facts knowing the technology of wireless transmission is available to the few and not the many.

There is within seventeen miles from Montauk “Camp Hero” and the supposed AN/FPS-35 radar dish three boy and girl summer camps that possibly was and is used for mind control experiments, but this radar device uses open air waves, called a SAGE (Semi-Automatic Ground Environment) system. There is evidence I posted on the huge amount of sand, dirt and rocks that literally changed the shape of the end of Long Island at Montauk “Camp Hero” meaning that a huge underground complex exists not just a few bunkers were built.

Camp Hero Air Force Base had it’s SAGE radar installed in 1958 operational in 1960 and supposedly decommissioned in 1984 given to the State of New York in 1987 but access was granted to the public only in 2002. The time frame from 1987 to 2002 is a long time and the non explanation of why the delay has not been satisfactorily ever given to the public as of today.

The first area to cover is “Fireplace Lodge Girls Camp” (41 02’ 55.06”N, 72 09’ 10.96”W) it has been discussed earlier in this thread as a possible military site and location of the underwater power source feeder for Gardiner Island, with a location in the black and white 1938 aerial photograph, shown with a “green” dot in a bare square area the ground ring which is approximately 140 feet in diameter. The photograph also shows what looks as a “OHM” shape followed by a roman numeral “ONE” if looking in from the water at Long Island sound at the beach by two “red” dots. The other photograph images of the “Fireplace Lodge Girls Camp” are from Terra Server USA, Microsoft Live Maps and Google Earth each with “green” dots where a grounding ring appears to be.

continued ...... part 2

Regards,
Fuzzy

fuzzytomcat

continued ........ from part 1

The second area is “Camp Blue Bay” (41 02' 20.03"N, 72 10' 27.07"W) a girl scout camp founded in 1947 and is still operational today for the Nassau County, New York “Girl Scouts” http://www.gsnc.org/ the only site now open and operateing, as Camp Tekakwitha the sister camp (40 54' 18.52"N, 72 32' 00.18"W) has now been sold as of  2007. This is really quite odd that a Nassau County chapter of the girl scouts would have jurisdiction of a camp in Suffolk County and not the Suffolk County girl scout chapter http://www.gssc.us/   http://www.gssc.us/camp/2009CampBrochure.pdf

At “Camp Blue Bay” the Girl Scout Levels are … Daisy Girl Scouts Ages 5-6, Kindergarten, Brownie Girl Scouts Ages 6-8, Grades 1-3,  Junior Girl Scouts Ages 8-11, Grades 4-6, Studio 2B Ages 11-13 • Ages 13-15 • Ages 15-17,  Number of Sessions: 6, Number of Campers: 156, Number of Staff: 45, Number of International Staff: 20, http://www.gsnc.org/camp/2009poster.pdf

There are several odd thing about this girl scout camp the first is a parking lot nine hundred feet from the “Activity Building” and five hundred feet from the 365 foot diameter grounding ring ( added metal cars causing magnetical problems ) it’s only big enough for twelve cars. There is a basketball court inside the ring in the open campers group gathering area and the orientation of the buildings the first photo a white line represents is the centerline of the AN/FPS-35 radar dish SAGE system at Camp Hero. The names of the roads surrounding the girl scout camp are (SW Road) Flaggy Hole Road - Flaggy Hole is on Napeague Bay one of nine Montauk ship loading 600 foot dock areas  (41 01' 44.25"N, 72 00' 41.44"W), (SE Road) Three Mile Harbor HC Road, (W Road) Isle of Wight Road - pet name of “Gardiner Island” by the original owner Lion Gardiners first wife. There are some 90 degree correlations to the two (2) “Troop Houses” and the position and shape of the “Activity Building” structure looking like a radio wave directional choke point on one end and amplifier on the other. The architect doesn’t specialize in this type of  building but has a very interesting resume to say the least.

Link-   Detailed photos of Camp Blue Bay â€" Activity Building and Troop Houses
Link-   Resume of Stephen Lesser architect of Camp Blue Bay

The strangest thing about this site is how the girl scouts get to “Camp Blue Bay” is campers transported via deluxe motor coaches that leave from and return to Hofstra University in Hempstead. Distance 87 miles (about 1 hour 54 minutes).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofstra_University

Hofstra holds full accreditation in 19 academic areas. Nationally, fewer than 100 colleges and universities match this achievement. The first day of classes was September 23, 1935, obtained a provisional charter, and its official name was changed to Hofstra College on January 16, 1937. Hofstra College separated from New York University in 1939 and was granted an absolute charter on February 16, 1940. With the approval of the New York State Board of Regents, Hofstra became Long Island’s first private university on March 1, 1963. In 1963, Mitchell Air Force Base was closed by the military and declared surplus property. The University asked for acreage to be used for educational purposes and was eventually granted 110 acres. The university operates Long Island's oldest public radio station, WRHU-FM (88.7). Hofstra University hosted the third and final 2008 Presidential debate on October 15, 2008 between Barack Obama and John McCain. The debate focused on economic policy and domestic issues.

http://www.hofstra.edu/debate/

The last site that I know of as of today is the 27.8-acre “Boys and Girls Harbor Camp” this was opened in 1958 by Anthony Drexel Duke  http://www.easthamptonstar.com/DNN/Default.aspx?tabid=3178 and was sold April 31,2009 http://www.27east.com/story_detail.cfm?id=205851&town=East%20Hampton . This exclusive youth camp site also has a smaller ring about eighty feet in diameter located around the swimming pool surrounded by “green” dots also close to the camp site youth gathering area.

I hope everyone finds this posting helpful in the understanding of the possible mind control experiments that appear to have been and maybe still taken place on our children and the lengths to which the government goes to form a society in the image of there preference. This to me is the ultimate in using good technology known only by a select few for all the wrong reasons to suppress the knowledge meant for all to benefit politically and monetarily the rich and influential people now in control of our planet.

Regards,
Fuzzy