Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling Gravity Wheel REAL World Replications

Started by AquariuZ, May 17, 2009, 07:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryC

@Cloxxki,

I do not wish to say too much here as this is a thread for real world applications. But, if an inventor patents, then what he described in the patent must be as stated. If not then anyone discovering his deception can submit a new patent with the correct information and override his patent.

Now if he leaves anything out, like the design of the weight supporting structure to keep it a secret, then he is taking a chance that it will not be discovered before he comes out with a working machine an a updated patent. Even if someone else does he still has the rights to the original design, but not to the weight supporting structure.

In Sjack patent he stated that the hockey stick approach was in development. The drawings showed the original stand guide design that was used with the radial guides. It is very apparent that the stand guides would be different for the hockey sticks as oppose to the radial guides. Just study the video carefully and you will see it is different.

Regards, Larry

Cloxxki

Thanks Larry,
I saw several slot types in that video, on of them being wide enough to grant the weight freedom of movement as it rolls of the lower ramp. He likely perfected upon anything he showed there, or he had been presenting a working machine, though still.

I was thinking along the same lines. Our "alternatives" are now public. Perhaps if he is planning to sell out to the utility companies to shelf the design, as a citizen we could object te design for not working as advertised, or even not-new. All he needs to do is show a machine that does, without substantial additions or amendments to drawings. Also, his design seems to be most similar to prior art, possibly making it little more than a continuation upon open source technology. No patent to be granted, just (other)plans to be sold and shelved. Just for us to find out how he dunnit, hopefully one of the solutions posed here, not conforming to the application document.
Someone may need to step forward and object to the claims in the patent. Unfortunately, that can get expensive unless you're able to represent yourself.

LarryC

The picture is of a full size template for the stand guide and the radial guide. The offset roller assembly is shown at the intersection of the two surfaces. This is how it looked from a hand held test run which had no parallel problems. It sill has a pinch effect.

The other gray roller is to show the expected position of an in line roller near parallel surfaces for the same intersection.

The second picture is of the offset roller. Since it is not a full assembly, the extended metal bars were used to keep it on the two surfaces while testing.

This only solves the parallel lockup problem, it does not seem to make it a runner, so I won't be building yet. But, I will be trying some other designs for the weight assembly based on observations from the movie.

Regards, Larry 

beastmastre

Hi, @All.

First, I'd like to say that, @Dusty, you're the man! Your work is fantastic.

I've just recently caught up on all the posts in the general thread and have posted some ideas that I'd also like to put forward here for real world modeling. They include some stuff that @Dusty's already touched on and have some similarities to @LarryC's new stuff (I like it) as well. Here are my first two posts -
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7150.msg183418#msg183418
and
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7150.msg183590#msg183590

There's more coming as well. I've come up with a slot design that's kind of a cross between the hockey stick and the semi-circular design. It looks more like a Field Hockey stick at the moment but I'm going to refine it to what is essentially a quarter of a sine waveform. I also think that Abelings "D" and egg paths are generalized in the patent, and that the straight part of the "D" is actually a kind of "S" curve also with trigonometric curves. I'm working on an rough image in Painter X (which is kind of like Photoshop) where I can rotate and reposition layers so I can plot the guide path.

Please, check out what I've posted so far and give feedback.

Thanks - Dar
People gave Tesla crap for sticking to his belief in the Aether and now there's this Dark Matter/Dark Energy business.  Hmmm...

beastmastre

Please view this post of mine in the general thread - http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7150.msg183618#msg183618

I'm posting to this thread as well because I'd like to see this modeled but I don't think this could be done easily in low end 3d, let alone 2d, sims. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a shop. I'd be willing to help pay for parts if someone is interested in building it.

Dar
People gave Tesla crap for sticking to his belief in the Aether and now there's this Dark Matter/Dark Energy business.  Hmmm...