Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sjack Abeling Gravity Wheel REAL World Replications

Started by AquariuZ, May 17, 2009, 07:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Thanks for the update Eisenficker. Glad to hear the hump and slots changes made for differences.

Before you go as complicated as Dar's idea (which I'd love to see in action by the way), perhaps changing the slots to wider ones, with a short hook, and the axle side of the slots advancing radially could bring some further differences in result to offer greater insight in how these weight want to/are able to move.

Perhaps that in the "waiting room", the weights could do even more if so considered convenient: a more spiral initiated sling, for instance. Put some extra work into the wheel before taking it right back in the sling.
I accidentially stumbled across a folding linkage rod design (right in half 6-12:00) resulting in a perfect D shape. Too perfect, wit would require enhancements. The lower ramp is part of the folding rod, and also the waiting room and the sling are also present, but in a different timing. Lots is possible, and can be created simply even.

Cloxxki

Quote from: eisenficker2000 on May 31, 2009, 06:30:59 PM
The wheel without the "hump"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT9C9xptMdY&feature=channel
Very nice work Eisenficker2000!

If you could change one set of slot to allow radial advancement of the weight when riding the bottom ramp, I bet you'd get it even closer. I cannot give you elaborate torque or vector calculations to verify this assumption, though. It just makes sence to me to make as much height as possible, as early on as possible, and not give that up to the wheel too easily.

With the wheel being so small (I erroneously types slow on Youtube), it's easy to think you've got too little weight moving there. I'm sure you've tried both adding to the moving weight and the wheel already?

Keep it up, you'll get there some day. A table sized model would be most vital to spread the word. Your setup looks like it would be easy+affordable to replicate, or produce in series for distribution. Let's hope we'll need these properties soon.

J

eisenficker2000

The kinetic effects in the wheel, with up to 6 "Weights" in the waiting room left. A bit similar to Abeling his explanation on the white board.

It demonstrates the wheel is a bit too small to get some "falling" speeds that count. The geometry off the ellipse is not correct, it is too thick/wide.

After some experimenting with seesaws and weights I say bye to Abelings slotted wheel for the moment.

Hoping Dusty will get positive results!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6V9K9aHVbY&feature=channel

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma