Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can anyone confirm the Lafonte balance experiment.

Started by broli, May 26, 2009, 06:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostcauses10x

Damn some times this site is a pain in the A@@

If some one want to try such: I suggest long magnets for such, The thinner ones will show a lesser to difficult to measure in such.

Its the dispersal of the field from and back to the magnets in the diameter that changes with what is shown.  The closer the magnets are the less the dispersal pattern will be.

Think of them magnets as the closer they are together the tighter the fields become with less bled off.   Again a crude analogy.

broli

Quote from: lostcauses10x on May 26, 2009, 12:34:04 PM

Damn some times this site is a pain in the A@@

If some one want to try such: I suggest long magnets for such, The thinner ones will show a lesser to difficult to measure in such.

Its the dispersal of the field from and back to the magnets in the diameter that changes with what is shown.  The closer the magnets are the less the dispersal pattern will be.

Think of them magnets as the closer they are together the tighter the fields become with less bled off.   Again a crude analogy.

Yes what you say makes sense but this simulator seems to not like it. The cancellation magnets need to be placed in such a way that when the primary magnets are together the bars can be opened and closed with 0 energy. I want to build this setup but I need some mentor to discuss the mechanical aspects and materials so I don't waste money.

lostcauses10x

Well to show such a force variation exists it can be complicated in the materials and balance used to measure such.
Such can be done, and will show such. I have no doubt, yet one problem with this is a thing of magnets and there domain and domain shifts when in close proximity of a different magnet. Such depending on the magnet material will also show variation of the strength of the magnets as some domains will for a time shift to the stronger fields.

Also the material used as in iron will also form domains at magnetizing that also would have an effect on such experiments.  Not an easy task to do properly. The material used for attraction would need to be demagnetized  before any rearrangement is done so such could be eliminated from the situation. Also the property's of the magnetic material and its variations would also have to be studied to take it also into account.

Were I can see how it is real and the whys of it, the methods of what is going on and the why of it becomes part of proving it. 

I think you could set up a balance with some smaller: as long as they are "long" that might show some of this.  Note the size of the stuff he is playing with.

Software seems to leave out a lot of stuff relating to magnets. For the most part such is not enough to be a valid problem in the normal situations.

Take a look at his presentations. He uses some large expensive magnets to play with. hell them things are risky to play with in a good lab system, much less in your home.

I can not say I like his balance system, or his controls, but he does show an interesting observation from such.

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: broli on May 26, 2009, 06:59:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LOkMsh9dqk

This seems to be an easy experiment to perform with obvious overunity consequences. I'm wondering why there's not a single person who has repeated the experiment to confirm it. I don't understand why all the promising work of this man has been blatantly ignored in favor of wild goose chases.
Broli,
Thanks for the support. The lack of recognition does not bother me. After all, Vincent van Gogh never sold a single painting during his life time.
Butch

Butch LaFonte

Quote from: broli on May 26, 2009, 11:56:37 AM
That's not the point of this thread. You can discuss that in Butch's original thread. I just want people with the tools to confirm the experiment shown in the video.
Broli,
Intergrate this research with this machine and you have a very good chance for overunity.
See Link > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbK9Di4Oebs&feature=channel_page