Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unable to account for frequency related to Magnet being pulsed by Inductor

Started by duff, May 27, 2009, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duff

@Bep

I tried 90 turns of #30 magwire around a chem-wik  spool which fit snuggly over the neo. I only got about 3Vpp output and was only able to see the pulses/ringing. I did not see the 4900Hz signal when tuned to 35.714KHz nor could I see the two interacting signals at 959Hz, again just pulses/ringing.

Were you able to see the 4900Hz  on your setup?

Also, above you said that 959.4 is one of many that can be interesting.

Would you care to elaborate??

-Duff

Edit: I will try a creamic mag and see if that makes any difference.

Mk1

Hi , you could try to put something soft under the magnet to stop the vibration , to make sure it is not the coil magnet action , pretty much all coil sing at some freq , when they are not waxed .

Mark

MACEDONIA CD

hi to all
@duff
  i have read this  but  is no NEED TO PUT CAGE  OF ALUMINIUM OR COPER   TO PROVET  OF  SOME OUT  ENERGY  FOR THIS

BEACOUSE   YOUR FREK . FROM  COIL  IS TO LOW   <959 HZ>
AND CAGE IS NO ABLE TO STOP   OUT SAID EFEKCT OF YOUR COIL   
IF YOU HAVE SOME BIGER  FREK  OF YOUR COIL THEN CAGE  WHILL BE  NEED LIKE
150KHZ  OR MORE
WHIT THIS   YOU  WHIL NO PROVING IS THERE  NO EFFECKT FROM OUT SAID 
I LIKE TO SAY AND  YOU MAY TRAED  TO GET IN SOME  PLACE WHERE IS NOT ENY KID  OF CABLE  OF POWER SOURCE   
LIKE IN MOUNTING  AND THERE  TRAED THIS

BUT  FOR MY PROVING  YUO  WHIT YOUR MAGNET ONLY INCREASING  INTERACKTING FILD  FROM SOME  POWER LINE   AND  YOU HAVE  RESONANCE  FROM  THAT  POWER LINE  OF SOME  CABLE 

THE  S.M TPU HAVE VERY FAST SPINING ONE DIRECTION SMALL ELKTROMAGNET FILD
THAT IS  THE  ANSFER

BEP

Quote from: duff on May 29, 2009, 12:55:25 AM
@Bep

I tried 90 turns of #30 magwire around a chem-wik  spool which fit snuggly over the neo. I only got about 3Vpp output and was only able to see the pulses/ringing. I did not see the 4900Hz signal when tuned to 35.714KHz nor could I see the two interacting signals at 959Hz, again just pulses/ringing.

Were you able to see the 4900Hz  on your setup?

Also, above you said that 959.4 is one of many that can be interesting.

Would you care to elaborate??

-Duff

Edit: I will try a creamic mag and see if that makes any difference.

On my OpenTPU attempt I have two areas where each has two rectangular magnets, one above the other. Even though all four magnets are the same, one side sings around 4880 and the other ~3000. I was trying to match an FFT. of video audio.

There was an 1800 spread between the two signals. That spread was segmented by 5 - 200Hz peaks. Those 200 peaks seemed to be the result, not the injection.

Well, the relationship of the signals is not correct so now I have a noise maker.

Metal coated mags suffer heat problems more easily when the right freeks are found.

The singing frequency seems to be a function of the magnet strength, coil specs and coil excitation. All of these frequencies I've found are multiples of Marco's dancing mag freek. The problem is very few of these multiples work. 959.4 is one.

duff

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on May 29, 2009, 05:39:55 AM
hi to all
@duff
  i have read this  but  is no NEED TO PUT CAGE  OF ALUMINIUM OR COPER   TO PROVET  OF  SOME OUT  ENERGY  FOR THIS

BEACOUSE   YOUR FREK . FROM  COIL  IS TO LOW   <959 HZ>
AND CAGE IS NO ABLE TO STOP   OUT SAID EFEKCT OF YOUR COIL   
IF YOU HAVE SOME BIGER  FREK  OF YOUR COIL THEN CAGE  WHILL BE  NEED LIKE
150KHZ  OR MORE
WHIT THIS   YOU  WHIL NO PROVING IS THERE  NO EFFECKT FROM OUT SAID 
I LIKE TO SAY AND  YOU MAY TRAED  TO GET IN SOME  PLACE WHERE IS NOT ENY KID  OF CABLE  OF POWER SOURCE   
LIKE IN MOUNTING  AND THERE  TRAED THIS

BUT  FOR MY PROVING  YUO  WHIT YOUR MAGNET ONLY INCREASING  INTERACKTING FILD  FROM SOME  POWER LINE   AND  YOU HAVE  RESONANCE  FROM  THAT  POWER LINE  OF SOME  CABLE 

THE  S.M TPU HAVE VERY FAST SPINING ONE DIRECTION SMALL ELKTROMAGNET FILD
THAT IS  THE  ANSFER

I agree with you about the faraday cage. I need to rule out the 60Hz power line so I am going to try to find an area, maybe an 1 or 2 hours out of the city, where I can rule out that interference.

@BEP

I tired wrapping on half of a ceramic magnet with magwire and though the signal was somewhat different I still could not observe the 4900Hz when tuned to 35.714KHz.

-Duff