Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

Yes that is true about the eddy currents but there is also another thing happening there that is probably worst then the EC.

As the coil itself gets more and more energized, it will itself produce the classical fields that extend outwards and all around it and onto the rotor holding the magnets.

The magnet will cause EC in the core, and it will also have its normal magnetic attraction to the core, but this is only when the magnet is in the core's immediate vicinity.

The coil however will extend its field further outwards and be effected and/or effect the magnets that are not even close to the core location. So you can generate drag even before the magnet arrives on the core point.

This was one of the main reasons I had recommended to @TH that the cores could use twisted multi-strands of insulated mag wire. Such a coil wind would eliminate (or greatly reduce) the outward fields and hence aid in lowering the total drag on the wheel.

Well, on a lighter note, I was driving on the highway to work yesterday and finally saw the rotor of my dreams. This would be perfect to show that the Perepetia can easily be scaled upwards. Check it out. lol

derricka

Quote from: wattsup on June 03, 2009, 04:32:28 PM
Well, on a lighter note, I was driving on the highway to work yesterday and finally saw the rotor of my dreams. This would be perfect to show that the Perepetia can easily be scaled upwards. Check it out. lol

If the bullwheels from your local ski-hill go "missing", I will know who to blame!  ;D

minde4000

Good info Ron thanks. T laminates were in parallel (more or less since ring was curved) and looks like more like by accident because of the way his L shape laminates were build and the way it fit on ring so you can clamp around it and he ever mentioned this important detail. I also heard that tightly wound single strand wire coil is more efficient than litz wire wound coil  ??? High capacistance coil could be build by taking 4-7 strands of awg 30 wire and wind it all together (same way as a single wire) from lets say left to right then quickly returning back left and start another "layer". Coil will not look perfect but will have relatively high capacistance. Magnets and steel plate already home.
  Got email back from magnetic metals. What they say that there is a catalog you can either view online or pdf download and pick one of their "standard" size assortiment or order your laminates with custom measurements wich will be laser cut and according to them costly. 

P.S. Can we keep this topic with pics from replicators only at least? (no offence @wattsup)  ;)

Cheers Minde

Harmonic33

@ minde4000.

I think you have misread @wattsup's post.

He clearly states this is for his 'Scaled' up Perepiteia.
A SET of rotors of this size (no doubt being shipped from I_ron's workshop) would have cost a bit i reckon. not to mention the magnets!
This shows wattsup's commitment to the replication and I for one am happy to receive ultra-large novelty pictures.

No harm in humor.  ;) 

minde4000

Quote from: Harmonic33 on June 04, 2009, 05:47:30 AM
@ minde4000.

I think you have misread @wattsup's post.

He clearly states this is for his 'Scaled' up Perepiteia.
A SET of rotors of this size (no doubt being shipped from I_ron's workshop) would have cost a bit i reckon. not to mention the magnets!
This shows wattsup's commitment to the replication and I for one am happy to receive ultra-large novelty pictures.

No harm in humor.  ;)

Harmonics33..... are you reading what you posting? Wanna chat go elsewhere and exchange as many "novelty" pictures as you all want.