Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

I have Microsil grain oriented silicon 0.014 laminates. Here is a quick link to characteristics: http://www.magmet.com/tapewound/microsil.php

Let me know know what you think about material. And NO there is no short in my coil. Seems like the hotter it gets the more rpm it eats from ryobi while still open circuit (you can see how rpm begins to drop on its own at same voltage on prime mover).

Minde

baroutologos

I do not know Minde. I can only speculate for your situation
No short, no core heat, no current flowing, still get hot?

By the way, can you tell me for what voltage magnitude we are talking about?
Current at short 0.55 ok got it. Voltage?

It is the biffilar coil right?
One possible explaination is that (if biffilar and high voltage) the isulation of the wire does not hold up the voltage and we have dielectric break down.
Another one of course is the "standing waves" or Avramenko experiments waves or one wire electricity etc.
Who knows. I recall your 1800 vac!! geez.. almost everything can happen in that scale.

Regards,
Baroutologos

Nali2001

Your coil heating might just as well be due to eddy currents induced by the high freq induction of the magnets sweeping past your relatively thick pack of coil windings.

CRANKYpants

Quote from: Yucca on July 20, 2009, 03:09:29 PM
Hi Thane and All,

I can't wait for my signal genny, very clean sin so I can do power factor stuff at multiple frequencies and get a better handle on this. Thanks for the concept Thane.

Yucca.

NICE JOB THERE YUCCA...

BUT DO YOU WANT AN OU TRANSFORMER BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK THAT USES 120 V  (AND A NICE SINE WAVE) @ 60 (OR 50 HZ) STRAIGHT FROM THE WALL?  8)

IF YOU DO, THEN REMOVE THAT LOW IMPEDANCE PRIMARY AND PUT A HIGH IMPEDANCE ONE IN THERE. 150 OHMS @ 30 GAUGE OUGHT TO DO IT.

A HIGH IMPEDANCE PRIMARY WILL DO THREE THINGS:

1st
IT WILL GET YOUR INPUT CURRENT DOWN IN THE BELOW 10 mA RANGE LIKE MINE.

2nd
IT WILL CREATE A HIGH IMPEDANCE "CHOKE" FOR THE SECONDARY FLUXES WHICH WOULD RATHER STAY IN THE OUTER RING - BECAUSE NOW NOT ONLY IS THE SMALLER CORE INCREASING THE PRIMARY FLUX PATH RELUCTANE BUT THE HIGH IMPEDANCE PRIMARY COIL IS DOING IT AS WELL.

3rd
THE HIGH INDUCTIVE PRIMARY WILL ALSO GIVE YOU A NICE Pf VERY CLOSE TO ZERO.

T

... BE WARNED THOUGH - IF YOU DO GET IT WORKING YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARPET BOMBING OF EVERY COUNTRY WITH PALM TREES  :o (BACKGROUND OF YOUR PHOTOS DUDE).

CRANKYpants

Quote from: Nali2001 on July 20, 2009, 06:31:32 PM
Your coil heating might just as well be due to eddy currents induced by the high freq induction of the magnets sweeping past your relatively thick pack of coil windings.

THIS IS YOUR ANSWER MINDE...

TRY YOUR SETUP SANS COIL AND YOU WILL SEE.

ALSO TRY IT WITH JUST AN I CORE AND YOU WILL SEE -SEE, IT SHOULD HEAT UP LESS AS WELL - OR MY NAME'S NOT MUD.

T