Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Let's assume I have an electrical home heating system of a few killowatts. Can I put this transformer between the wall plug and the heater or do I need a gigantic transformer to accomplish that?

CRANKYpants

Quote from: broli on July 20, 2009, 07:34:01 PM
Let's assume I have an electrical home heating system of a few killowatts. Can I put this transformer between the wall plug and the heater or do I need a gigantic transformer to accomplish that?

YOU NEED A "GIGANTIC" TRANSFORMER BETWEEN THE WALL PLUG AND THE HEATER WHICH TAKES REACTIVE POWER FROM THE WALL (REAL POWER = 0 WATTS) AND PRODUCES REAL KILOWATS VITUALLY FOR FREE.

T

minde4000

Huh..I found the way to keep it barely warm to the touch  8) I must load it up at 2600rpm and up and it stays cool even if loaded for 10 minutes. Maybe that excessive voltage buildup in the coil at some point starts work against itself? My 150 ohm awg 30 coil produced 1800ac. This bifilar is higher. I did some tests:

85ac             100ac         120ac

3158 rpm       3388 rpm     3454 rpm
5.88 amps      4.71 amps    4.22 amps

On every test rotor accelerated with power drop to prime mover. Power was drawn thru 5:1 transformer into 2 10 ohm 10W resistors connected in series. Voltage across both resistors was 29.9V @ 1.5amp. Poor resistors were smoking my wood board but thats all I had to handy to as for load and to measure power while still not loosing acceleration. Comes up to somewhat 44Watts while accelerating and toghether reducing power draw at prime mover. Sorry I did not measure no load condition because if I unload it anything above 2600 it starts to heat up ??? I will reconfirm all this tommorow and will get rpm and power the load was connected at. As soon as I unload it rpm drops amps increase but I dont wanna keep it for long unloaded or it will burn out also. So weird stuff with pretty good output. If this inner works out I might try to add outter coil for more power output and acceleration. We will see.

Minde

Yucca

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 20, 2009, 07:01:43 PM
NICE JOB THERE YUCCA...

BUT DO YOU WANT AN OU TRANSFORMER BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK THAT USES 120 V  (AND A NICE SINE WAVE) @ 60 (OR 50 HZ) STRAIGHT FROM THE WALL?  8)

IF YOU DO, THEN REMOVE THAT LOW IMPEDANCE PRIMARY AND PUT A HIGH IMPEDANCE ONE IN THERE. 150 OHMS @ 30 GAUGE OUGHT TO DO IT.

A HIGH IMPEDANCE PRIMARY WILL DO THREE THINGS:

1st
IT WILL GET YOUR INPUT CURRENT DOWN IN THE BELOW 10 mA RANGE LIKE MINE.

2nd
IT WILL CREATE A HIGH IMPEDANCE "CHOKE" FOR THE SECONDARY FLUXES WHICH WOULD RATHER STAY IN THE OUTER RING - BECAUSE NOW NOT ONLY IS THE SMALLER CORE INCREASING THE PRIMARY FLUX PATH RELUCTANE BUT THE HIGH IMPEDANCE PRIMARY COIL IS DOING IT AS WELL.

3rd
THE HIGH INDUCTIVE PRIMARY WILL ALSO GIVE YOU A NICE Pf VERY CLOSE TO ZERO.

T

... BE WARNED THOUGH - IF YOU DO GET IT WORKING YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARPET BOMBING OF EVERY COUNTRY WITH PALM TREES  :o (BACKGROUND OF YOUR PHOTOS DUDE).

I have 24AWG throughout at the moment, 450 wraps on each secondary and only about 400 on the primary and that took me many hours to do.

I see the sense in all 3 factors that you mention, and so I shall try it. It may take me longer than a week though, more like a month. I´ll post my progress here when I do make MK2.

For wall frequency I will have to make a new core anyway, because the core in the photo is unbonded, it is just metglass tape wound tightly with no adhesive and at low frequencies it buzzes like a banshee as the laminations strongly repel when energised and so lots of power is lost.

So I will make a new core using metglass tape that I pass through a thin epoxy resin bath as I wind it.

I´ll wind secondaries similar to what I´ve done and a high Z primary as you suggest.

If I´m to wind 30AWG at 150Ohm then I may wind that using a drill on a custom form made from glass fibre or something first and then thread my resin wetted metglass through that. I don´t think I could stomach hand winding the wire round the already formed primary core toroids, many thousands of wraps, it would take days!

I´ve still got plent of testing ideas to do with the BTT I´ve built using high kHz freq sin when my sig genny arrives.

Yucca.

broli

It would seem that too much current/flux would be a killer for the BT transformer due to all the core losses. Do you have a word or graph on the efficiency figure with increasing input voltage?

Also what would your opinion be on using the BT to generate high voltages and hooking its secondaries up to a conventional step down transformer. Wouldn't that solve the core loses problems and be more economical than building a giant BT transformer?