Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

Quote from: Fred Flintstone on August 02, 2009, 03:07:02 PM
Thane, I am not skeptical...I believe in you..

What I do not understand is...Why has this not been commercialized yet?    You have been working on this for years. I found this link from 2007 http://www.sciencebase.com/science-blog/potential-difference-transformation.html?cp=1 . Please, someone explain to me "why" this cannot be incorporated into a commercial application? Why are thousands of companies not using this already?

BECAUSE IT TOOK THAT LONG TO FINALLY MAKE IT WORK...(MAYBE)

THAT ARTICLE WAS THE ONLY THE CONCEPT SUPPORTED BY A COUPLE OF NON OR ONLY HALF WORKING PROTOTYPES.

SINCE THEN HUNDREDS OF PROTOTYPES WERE MADE - WHICH ALL FAILED AND IF ANYONE REMEMBERS GOTOLUC WOUND COILS UNTIL HE COULD HARDY WALK BACK TO HIS CAR.

AND THE FINAL COIL WHICH TOOK 4 DAYS TO MAKE, BROKE BOTH OF OUR WILLS UNTIL I REVISITED IT RECENTLY.

SO THE "WORKING FORMULA" WAS DISCOVERED ON TESLAS BIRTHDAY ONLY A FEW WEEKS AGO.

T

PS
One day Pebbles Flintstone was in bed with Fred and Wilma. They were both naked. Pebbles sees Fred's weewee and says, "Daddy, what's that?" and Fred says "Th-that's...um...thats daddy's rock." A little while later Pebbles looks down and sees Wilma's vagina. "What's that, mommy?" she aks. "Oh..that..that's mommy's rock grinder." All of a sudden Pebbles sits up and says, "I get it! Daddy puts his rock into mommy's rock grinder and out comes pebbles!"

wattsup

@TH and @IST and others

I think this may have some good application for you. I call it a Ricochet Generator or rGen for short.

Looking at your builds of your devices and also looking especially at @THs' Perepiteia unit (that I will start building at the end of August), I was thinking of how to increase generator output and maybe assist in rotation. So I got the following idea and put it in a diagram form. I think the general idea will be well understood for you to maybe take advantage of in one way or the other, in the future.

The basic idea comes from looking at a standard alternator that works by turning an iron mass rotor that is magnetized by an internal coil, against an iron mass with stator coils. One moving rotor field against stationary generator coils. Then I compared this to all the generator designs using magnet-only rotors or magnet stators and especially seeing @baroutologos and his wider spacing of his magnets, then something clicked.

What if between the rotor magnets you had wound coils that I will call "rotor coils". Same number of rotor coils as magnets are placed on the rotor. Since the rotor magnets would be turning with the rotor coils, the magnets cannot impart to the rotor coils. The rotor turns and only the moving magnets impart to the stator coils and the stator cores get magnetized and then this stationary magnetism can be imparted back to the rotor coil that is moving with the rotor magnets. The rotor coil outputs have to be on slip rings and would be about 12-24 turns only and all connected in parallel so the coils do not have a tendency to increase in magnetic field. But during the cogging between rotor magnet and stator coil, some of that cogging energy could be picked up by the rotor coil. Also I think by playing with the polarities of the rotor coils, there may be a way of canceling the cogging like in @Thanes' device. The rotor coil would work like a magnetic vacuum cleaner, sending this juice back to a dioded capacitor, then either to usage or back to the drive motor.

Hope this idea will open some new avenues for you and others. I am leaving on vacation tomorrow for a several days. Please keep the infighting to a minimum.  lol

baroutologos

Hi @ all,
I was intesively involved the past weekend at performing experiments with multifillar coil.
After hard work, i manage to remove old coils  re-wind and mount them to my setup.
The new coils were 400 turns or 250gr (more or less) 29awg - at ten strands, twisted and wound on same cores. (quite a labour!) Each coil has a 1 ohm dc resistance, the two arranges in series have 2 ohms resistance.

Findings,
Each coil alone shorted at 1500 rpm strungles to accelarate.(rather decelarates) Together, series connected accelarate BETTER than the previous coils. (biffilar 24awg @ 50ohms - series connected)

Each coil at 2000 rpm output some 60 volts ac and 1.5-2 amps (depends the magnet gap), oh yes 2 amps oscillating current.

Useful output ?

Ok, i made a set of coils that more or less outputs the same. Is those of any use? I tried to charge a battery via a FWBR. No such luck. Decellaration (mild one) kick-in even at 3000 rpm. (which coils total 140 vac combined)

Speaking totally out of experience with my setup, i find that if i rectify the produced current, in order to charge a battery (12volt) without decelaration to kick in, the coil (s) must possess some 200 vac+ at open. A lot of voltage required just to counter a small impedance.

Finally i did some bulb-light load testing. Having not solid figures to present i could say only that i could use 5-6 watts without decellaration. Core losses are larger from this number, so no use anyway...  ???

Findings
Its like strunggling against a ghost... pheewww... coils at short (accellarating mode) output 1.5 - 2 amps and at open some 120 volts, and still cannot extract 10 watts without messing my accelaration?

What to say... something is fundamentally missing out of the equation for me, if OU is to be achieved.

Regards,
Baroutologos

broli

Very nice figures Thane. Did you manage to impress the university folks? Maybe the university budget will invest in a  complete custom built core and then we can truly see this shine. I'm curious, how much would such a core cost?

CRANKYpants

Quote from: broli on August 03, 2009, 12:02:02 PM
Very nice figures Thane. Did you manage to impress the university folks? Maybe the university budget will invest in a  complete custom built core and then we can truly see this shine. I'm curious, how much would such a core cost?

THE FIGURES ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE ACCURACY OF THE MEASURING EQUIPMENT AND THE MEASURING METHOD - SO FAR THE METHOD SEEMS OK BUT WE WILL SEE WITH OUR NEXT PROTPTYPE.

TOROID TECH IS INVESTING IN THE NEW BI-TOROID - I AM HOPEFUL THAT WE WILL BE USING M1 MATERIAL IN THE TOROIDS AND M6 IN THE PRIMARY.

RIGHT NOW EVERYONE IS JUST HAPPY IT IS FUNCTIONING AS HOPED...

T