Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: CRANKYpants on August 06, 2009, 05:12:18 PM

IN A FEW DAYS WE SHOULD HAVE A FACTORY MADE CORE WITH OR WITHOUT WINDINGS SO ANYBODY THAT WANTS ONE CAN HAVE IT.

Do you have an estimate cost with and without shipping to europe?

minde4000

How does it work coupled with perpetia generator Thane? Whats the output and prime mover reaction?

Also what is the cost of your transformer? (and where to find discount coupons :P)

Tnx

CRANKYpants

Quote from: Kator01 on August 06, 2009, 03:09:36 PM
Broli,

#518 on page 52,  read and understand first what I am talking about. Then you should read Thanes first answer #563 on page 57.

THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THAT POST BECAUSE THE REACTIVE POWER CALCULATION IS NOT CORRECT ALTHOUGH THE OUTCOME IS VIRTUALLY THE SAME. IT SHOULD BE...

THE REACTIVE POWER IS = 120.4 V x 0.006 A x sin 87
                                  = 120.4 x 0.006 x 0.999
                                  = 0.72 VAr

THE REAL POWER IS: 120.4 V x 0.006 A x 0.05 = 0.036 W

BECAUSE THE VOLTAGE AND CURRENT ARE OUT OF PHASE BY 87 DEGREES ONLY 3% OF THE REACTIVE CURRENT IS REAL.

T

Now the point is this :

The mere assumption that driving the primary coil of a transformer with no load at the secondary is for free is simply wrong.

I FULLY EXPECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BI-TOROID TO INCREASE SO THAT EVEN IF REACTIVE POWER IS USED IN THE PRIMARY - THE SECONDARY OUTPUT WILL SURPASS IT.

ALSO IF WE ARE USING REAL CURRENT AND NOT REACTIVE CURRENT THEN THE CURRENT ACTUALLY BEING DISSIPATED IN THE PRIMARY IS 3% OF 0.006 A OR 0.00018 A - IT'S NOT FREE -BUT...?

QuoteI will not repeat myself.

Regards

Kator01

RATS! - I FOR ONE NEED AT LEAST ANOTHER 999 REPEATS BEFORE I GET IT!  :P

T

CRANKYpants

Quote from: broli on August 06, 2009, 05:14:25 PM
Do you have an estimate cost with and without shipping to europe?

SHIPPING IS FREE;)

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PURCHASE 2 ROUND TRIP TICKETS AND I WILL DELIVER IT IN PERSON FOR FREE - WHERE TO SIR, FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY?

T

Kator01

Hi T,

I FULLY EXPECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BI-TOROID TO INCREASE SO THAT EVEN IF REACTIVE POWER IS USED IN THE PRIMARY - THE SECONDARY OUTPUT WILL SURPASS IT.

If this is what you will get - only then will things get serious here. I hope this will be the case.

No Rats anymore.

@Broli : Your answer tells me that you have not understood my point. It may be because of the fact that I miss ( as a german ) the correct grammer.
Before you ever measure a device under load the first thing you do is to measure the idle-mode and determine real power in joule or wattseconds to generate appearant power. I do not know how to make it more clear.
At least Thane has got the point although he is not expressing this directly

Regards K-Rats