Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supermuble

This might sound like a stupid question. Can I use a plastic wheel for my Heins generator rotor, and use a Bedini-Cole window motor for the motor?

I've got the perfect tiny setup. The motor will turn 2200 rpms with only a few miliamps draw. I want to use the plastic wheel with Neo magnets and 2 or 4 charging coils.

So after researching, this is the way I understand it... Forgive me if I am totally wrong:

If I get the plastic rotor with magnets going fast enough (above a certain frequency) I read that the changing magnetic fields in the stator coils cannot keep up with the moving magnets, hence you don't get the normal Lenz drag. Above a certain speed acceleration occurs. This speed is dependent on the number of windings, the total inductance of the stator coils, the spacing of the magnets, etc.

Can I just slam about 12 (3/4") Neo magnets on my plastic rotor and put 2 stator coils on and have a generator???

hoptoad

Quote from: supermuble on August 10, 2009, 01:59:48 AM
Can I just slam about 12 (3/4") Neo magnets on my plastic rotor and put 2 stator coils on and have a generator???
Of course you can.
Whether or not you will create an efficient generator is an altogether different question.  :P
Why not try it anyway? good luck.

Cheers

CRANKYpants

This might sound like a stupid question. Can I use a plastic wheel for my Heins generator rotor, and use a Bedini-Cole window motor for the motor?

JUST MAKE SURE YOUR COILS ARE ON A DOOR SO THEY CAN BE MOVED INTO POSITION ONCE THE MOTOR IS AT FULL SPEED TO AVOID STARTUP COGGING,

ALSO GOTOLUC HAS A MOTOR SIMILAR TO YOURS - BUT THE CURRENT GOES DOWN WHEN THE MOTOR IS LOADED - IT MIGHT BE HANDY?

T

minde4000

The motor will turn 2200 rpms with only a few miliamps draw. I want to use the plastic wheel with Neo magnets and 2 or 4 charging coils.

Few miliamps unloaded and few hundred loaded with half rpm? All of them look sweet and innocent when they free spin but once you load them up... I have a different kind of "efficient" DC motor with tesla pancace coils. 2300 rpm 740 DC @ 20 ma when free spin. 14W free spin and 350W loaded with 50% rpm drop (depends on the load of course)... I am yet to see a bedini or any other efficient DC pulse motor doing anything else but free spinning....

Give it a try

@THANE

QUITE A FEW OF US WOULD LOVE TO SEE A NEW VIDEO WITH FREE ROTOR SPIN POWER CONSUMPTION AT FIXED RPM AND THEN HOW YOU CLOSE THE DOORS AND YOUR PRIME MOVER POWER CONSUMPTION AND RPM DOES NOT CHANGE AND HOW YOU GET "ACCELERATION" WHILE PRODUCING POWER AND WITH SAME FIXED PRIME MOVER INPUT.

This is where we replicators are stuck at... We cannot overcome core losses. You say you DO so could you PLEASE demonstrate it on 1 min video?

This is the KEY ISSUE for us ladies and gentelman. IF THIS QUESTION WILL GO UNANSWERED AGAIN  OR ANSWERED WITH "ANCIENT WISDOM" I WILL PUSH THIS UNTIL IT WILL ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

What is the problem of confirming this??? (I might see only one myself... but I will keep it with me this time)

Minde

wattsup

@minde4000

You maybe will not repond but that's OK.

You are right in asking @TH such a question but I think I know why your results are not as good as @THs.

I would only ask one question to @TH.

Approximately how many coils did you try before you actual saw your acceleration effect. If he responds with many many coils were tried, then you also have your answer and so do I to realize that the shorted coils have to be trimmed.

Meaning what. It's all a question of timing. Timing will be affected by rotor diameter, magnet spacing, coil core diameter, coil size, etc. All this will play in the timing. Your general parameters of your build may be just out of the range of timing you can finally adjust with the only variable - rpm. Your set-up may need 6000 rpm or more.

I think if you put your shorted coil is series with a multi tapped coil, meaning a coil with many winds, let's say 500 turns, with a tap at every 50 turns going out of the coil. You can then put that coil in series with your coil and try different taps. Each tap will change the timing of the coil. If none of those taps work to get a better acceleration, then this means your coil itself is way out of range and the motor rpm cannot find the sweet spot.

Or, just add 5 more coils of 20-50 turn each over your existing coil and do the series connections as you wish and try it like that.

I don't know how to explian it better then that.

@TH

If you make a small video, please try to put your scope on the shorted coil. This will tell us alot in what's happenning. Don't foget to put your probe on 10x to start with. Also, you can simply put your probe on a small coil and put the coil near the shorted coil and it should at least pick up the waveform.