Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: derricka on May 28, 2009, 10:30:32 PM
So how swings the Milkovic pendulum?

derricka,

I posted a little study recently which caused the usual reaction from the nay sayers. It is fun!  But so little time in a day... I am working on a E bike, my daughter had me doing a kitchen remodel and I spent too much time on this key board!

Ron

OT for sure but you asked, lol
Note this just a study to examine the input, like a hand, to
what the output ratio could be...

http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/Images/Merenja/Ronald_Pugh_Input-Output_Measurement_Mk5.pdf

i_ron

Quote from: i_ron on May 28, 2009, 07:27:27 PM

And Hi to all of you who have found the new forum!
Welcome!

Mission statement... I don't want to come across as a self styled expert, or worse... I just wanted to make a few posts to get this group off to a friendly start... then I will shut up.

All I did was make a couple of rotors for Thane. He paid me way more than I asked, so no complaints. However he never told me anymore than what he said on list so I know as much as you! We sort of parted ways, yet he surprised me in that he kept me up to date on what was happening with his company.

I am pleased to answer questions and talk about Thane's stuff but do make the distinction that this only my opinion that I am expressing, OK?

Ron

hydrocontrol

Lets get some replication starting information going here. Some basic data mining with reference links can go a long way to being succesful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Thanes post here
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4047.msg169868#msg169868
Thane wrote the first 8 magnet rotor setup was "N N S S N N S S - IS CORRECT"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Core material that Thane pointed to in this post
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4047.msg169405#msg169405
"CORE MATERIAL:
GO ONLINE AND FIND REALLY GOOD QUALITY CORE M2, OR M3 HERE IS SOME GOOD INFO: http://www.kryfs.com/tech_articles.htm "
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Proof of OU ?
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4047.msg173503#msg173503
Thane wrote :"We are now getting 30 watts (or more / coil) with a total of 8 coils = 240 watts out.

The eddy current and cogging torque losses are now fixed (it won't go any higher with the addition if coils of any size) and the motor input = 223 watts.

With the correct sized and lower eddy current stator ring from Toroid Tech - we can safely expect 50 watts / coil - which is our goal right now, - 400 watts out and about 200 watts in.

We could easily have a double sided rotor with two stator rings & coils producing around 800 watts. There really is no limit now!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice that Thane stated : stator ring from Toroid Tech
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magenets used : Lee Valley one inch magnet
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From I_ron about the last rotor he made for Thane that held 18 magnets and was seen in his last video :
1/4 inch steel plate material
OD: 10.5 inches.
Center line for round magnets: 9.0 inches
18 Magnets
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps other replicators can find other useful information in the original thread and post a reference link here with a highlight of what is important.

minde4000

Thank you i_ron. I just got my core this morning waiting on rotor. Does anyone know if E core legs match 3 consequent magnets exectly against each other or E core legs should be couple of degrees offset aigainst the magnets in any way? Still need to find L laminates for coil mounts and E laminates for additional experimental coil laminates. Need only one E core if anyone would be willing to sell/gift please send PM.

Were T's laminates from magnetic metals i_ron?

Regards Minde

i_ron

Quote from: minde4000 on May 29, 2009, 10:59:50 AM
Thank you i_ron. I just got my core this morning waiting on rotor. Does anyone know if E core legs match 3 consequent magnets exectly against each other or E core legs should be couple of degrees offset aigainst the magnets in any way? Still need to find L laminates for coil mounts and E laminates for additional experimental coil laminates. Need only one E core if anyone would be willing to sell/gift please send PM.

Were T's laminates from magnetic metals i_ron?

Regards Minde

That sounds familiar Minde, could be.

Now firm up in your mind which coil you want to build. The three legged form is an earlier model with the HV coil on the center leg with the HC coil wound over top of all three legs.
Because the magnets are mounted on a radius, the three legs will not line up with three magnets anyway...

Ron