Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 11:26:53 AM
Energy is not power, power is not energy, tra la.

How did you measure core heating? What did you compare?
(Never mind, rhetorical questions. Carry on...)

TK,

As far as I know I am the only one to do this test and publish results.
Near the beginning of this list, post #22 p3 (first test)... laminations, orientation of the laminations and compared to Somaloy.

Somaloy AC losses:
   W/kg   W/kg   W/kg
   0,5 T   1 T   1,5 T
50 Hz   2   7   14
500 Hz   35   80   170
1000 Hz   63   180   330

(manufacturer's spec's)

Ron

CRANKYpants

Quote from: aladinlamp on July 07, 2009, 01:18:32 PM
@ All

Hi

what magnet pattern on rotor is best to achieve acceleration; which one is not recommended
i could not find this exact info in previous posts

NNNNNNNN
NSNSNSNS
NNSSNNSS
NNNSSSNNN

Thanx

IT DEPENDS ON YOUR CORE SIZE AND IF YOU WANT AN OPEN CIRCUIT OR A CLOSED ONE - FOR A CLOSED ONE YOU NEED TO LINE ONE NORTH POLE ON ONE SIDE WITH A SOUTH ON THE OTHER.

BUT GENERALLY NSNSNS WORKS BEST.

T

ashtweth_nihilisti

Quote from: samedsoft on July 07, 2009, 08:36:39 AM
Dear Thane,

So we need a Reactive power source in either solidstate form or motor sytle...

Transverter and Rotoverter claimed to be excessive Reactive power generators, so do you think we should couple em with BTT (Bifilar Thane Transformer)?

We are urge you to teach us BTT as public. We need your support and understanding.

Please send us your thoughts and help!

NT, TR

Nuri/Thane /ALL

If your trafo can convert reactive power we have an off the shelf free energy device TODAY with the RV. Wanna change history? If your going to not license this method out, at least add it to your RV and try it  :), you have the answer there if Nuri has explained this correctly. Not sure if he has yet. I can get an RV to you.

Ashtweth
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

CRANKYpants

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on July 07, 2009, 08:15:43 PM
Nuri/Thane /ALL

If your trafo can convert reactive power we have an off the shelf free energy device TODAY with the RV. Wanna change history? If your going to not license this method out, at least add it to your RV and try it  :), you have the answer there if Nuri has explained this correctly. Not sure if he has yet. I can get an RV to you.

Ashtweth

NO RV REQUIRED...

WORST CASE...TEST TODAY

USING 60 HZ FROM THE GRID - FROM "NO LOAD" TO "ON LOAD" THE POWER FACTOR CHANGES FROM 87 DEGREES / Pf 0.05 TO ABOUT 0.075 - 0.1.

THE PRIMARY CURRENT INCREASES BY ONLY 3%.

BEST CASE...

NO CHANGE IN EITHER Pf OR CURRENT WHEN PLACED ON LOAD AND THE Pf STAYS AT ABOUT 0,05.

I NEED TO DO A FEW MORE TESTS AND GET GOTOLUC IN TO CONFIRM THINGS.

T

samedsoft

Deal All,

Does anyone have idea on how to wind BTT (Bifilar Thane Transformer) ?

Thane, Could you please post a video on your reactive to active power conversion tests?

There are solid state excessive rective power generators from Ash, he can pump us lot info in that..

Looking forward for good news.

NT,TR