Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

Quote from: LarryC on July 11, 2009, 07:41:29 PM

Is it an optical delusion or is the right secondary larger than the left?

IT IS LARGER - BUT I WILL BE ADDING MORE TURNS TO THE LEFT NEXT. I WILL KEEP ADDING TURNS UNTIL THINGS PEAK/

QuoteAlso, can you give out the permeability of the secondary and primary core and what is the wire gauge and ohms of each of the secondaries?

I WILL HAVE TO CONTACT TOROID TECH AND GET THAT FROM THEM SINCE THEY SUPPLIED THE SQUARE TOROID (ACTUALLY IT CAME FROM ANOTHER MANUFACTURED BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO).

I THINK THE WIRE GAUGE IS ABOUT 22 OR 24 GAUGE AROUND THERE.

QuoteThanks, Larry

PS: Thanks for the latest low angle shot of the transformer. It really shows why the reluctance would be much less even if it had the same permeability.

YES THE TOTAL AREA OF THE SECONDARY IS PERHAPS 10 TIMES THAT OF THE PRIMARY. FUTURE BI-TOROIDS WILL HAVE EVEN LARGER SECONDARY CORE MASS.

T

CRANKYpants

I HAVE UPLOADED A REVISED POWER POINT PRESENTATION WITH A REVISED POWER FACTOR OF 0.087 OR 85 DEGREES WHICH GIVES THE BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER AN EFFICIENCY 0F 409%.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7U93APJO

CHEERS
T

minde4000

Here is my perpetia setup. I did some testing today at various voltages and rpm and made up a data sheet.  I used 10ohm 10W and 100ohm 15W resistors to measure voltage.  Tested is AWG 30 150ohm coil with steel laminate core. Gap between rotor magnets and coil is some 5mm. I do get acceleration effect but only marginal in some 8-30rpm range with dead short and less with higher ohm load.  Self acceleration seem to depend upon ohm value of load.  The higher ohm of the load the higher the rpm has to be to achieve drop of power and acceleration in prime mover. This particular coil/rotor begin to show acceleration only ~3000rpm and anything below that start to slow the system down instead.

In the picturethere is another steel laminate core E coil with bifilar AWG 27 wind measuring 92 ohms. Coil is ready to be tested but I didnt build my brackets yets so few more days for that. I think it is important to notice that if this bifilar coil is removed from E core it measure as an INDUCTOR at 100hz 120hz and 1khz. However if I slide it back onto E core at 100hz and 120hz is measures as inductor but at 1khz it measures as ~9nf capacitor. Funny. So thats the news so far. Need larger coils and at least 2 coils. I also would like to make a note that my ryobi is 8" 120ac 3amp rated and rotor is much heavier than anything T has so effects will not be as instant and obvious as with lighter rotor and smaller ryobi but this should change once I will get more and bigger coils.

I have one question: It is strange to observe that load voltage produced across resistor is the same at almost any rpm (even only 100). I would like to know why that is the case. Core saturation or awg limits power troughtput?

This thing is loud as @#$%^ I hope my neighbuors would not complain about that... 

Btw T, I kind of also love that pinging sound when flux hits the rotor once coil engaged   ;D

If I forgot something to mention here I will add on on later posts.

Special thanks to Thane for contacts resulting in a great boost to my project.

Regards Minde

baroutologos

Hi Minde!

Great job man. good start also. keep the good work.! :)

By the way, that's an issue with this generator. I will not take an oath, but it seems to me that the voltage output does not increase in proportion to the RPM. But, by increasing rpm helps at maintaining accelaration with increasing ohm resistance at output.

Well done, again!

EDIT: I was pondering on the capacitor coil you created and measured. WHY does it needs the iron core to exhibit  the capacitative effects???? Normaly one should be expecting JUST the opposite (since iron enhances inductunce)

regards,
Baroutologos

ps: the cap coil is it proffesionally wound??
ps2: Soon, my demo time will come!

CRANKYpants

Quote from: minde4000 on July 12, 2009, 11:16:08 PM

Special thanks to Thane for contacts resulting in a great boost to my project.

Regards Minde

QUICK NOTE MINDE,

IF YOU TEMPORARILY ADD THAT E CORE (OR SOME OTHER BACK IRON) TO THE BACK OF YOUR COIL YOU WILL GET BETTER RESULTS. A SMALL "OPEN MAGNETIC CIRCUIT" COIL LIKE THAT CANNOT PULL MUCH PM FLUX INTO IT TO BE VERY EFFECTIVE.

THE LOAD RESISTANCE DETERMINES THE COIL CURRENT AND HENCE MAGNITUDE OF DELAYED COIL INDUCED MAGNETIC FIELD. I.E. 1 MEG OHM = OPEN CIRCUIT (NO LOAD & NO CURRENT) AND 1 OHM =
SHORT CIRCUIT (MAX LOAD & MAX COIL CURRENT).

THANKS FOR SHARING!  ;)
AND GREAT WORK!

T