Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

I just tested one not so good made 29 awg @85 ohms, (biffilar series connected) Hv coil in the 2 coils closed loop setup.
At 1300 rpm it made some 0.27 Amps at 240 volts. At 2500 rpm reached some 500 volts!

It accelarates from 1400 rpm, but it gives me the impression it does so in a manner only beacuse of shorting fades out the cogging effect.
Anyway, i does accelarates, it does prime mover consumes less.
My setup was too draft to make power measurments.

500 hundred volts! I loved that.

@Minde
WTF??? Nice coil!!!
By the way, i suppose you have made some measurements. How many volts you get and what current at short?

Regards,
Baroutologos

CRANKYpants

Quote from: baroutologos on July 19, 2009, 02:16:57 PM

It accelarates from 1400 rpm, but it gives me the impression it does so in a manner only beacuse of shorting fades out the cogging effect.
Regards,
Baroutologos

THE WORST THING ANY EXPERIMENTER CAN DO IS THINK!

BECAUSE WE TEND TO SEE (PROJECT) WHAT WE EXPECT (ASSUME) TO SEE INSIDE OUR CLOSED THINKING MIND - SO MY SUGGESTION THERE BART IS TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND STAY AWAY FROM PREMATURE ASSUMPTIONS.

WHEN YOU GET TO THE POINT WHERE YOU HEAR THE FLUX HITTING THE ROTOR AS MINDE, LUC AND MYSELF HAVE - YOU MAY HAVE TO ASK - "HOW CAN A SATURATING CORE MAKE SOMETHING PHYSICAL THAT HITS THE ROTOR ENOUGH TO MAKE AN AUDIBLE SOUND?"

ANYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THIS HAVE TO CONCLUDE THAT SOMETHING IS LITERALLY SHOOTING OUT OF THE CORE AND HITTING THE ROTOR.

SO PLEASE - DON'T MAKE AN ASS out of U and ME.

IF YOU THINK YOUR CORE IS SATURATING - REDUCING CORE DRAG - THEN PUT IT ON A SCOPE AND LOOK FOR A SATURATING "NIPPLE" ON THE VOLTAGE SINE WAVE - THEN POST IT. ALSO IF YOUR CORE IS SATURATED THE VOLTAGE AT 1400 RPM WILL BE THE SAME AT 3000 RPM - SO YOU CAN CHECK THAT ALSO.

ONE FINAL THING ABOUT CORE SATURATION REDUCING COGGING TORQUE:

CHECK OUT THE CORE IN THIS VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5BqEiFK74&feature=channel_page

THAT IS A MICROWAVE CORE - GOOD FOR 1000 WATTS OR SO. WE ARE PRODUCING 2.5 WATTS AT BEST - WHICH WILL NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON CORE DRAG BECAUSE THE CORE CAN'T SATURATE AT THAT MAGNITUDE.

SO AGAIN MY SUGGESTION TO EVERYONE IS - AVOID ASSUMPTIONS THEY ONLY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO EXPERIENCE AND "SEE" THE UNEXPECTED.

T

baroutologos

@ Thane,

I did not even thought that the accelaration effect i got is due to core saturation. We have settled those issues once and for all i think (think)...
Yes, 1400 rpm at 12 pole rotor is quite low. Yes again, i have not experienced yet the flux hitting thing.

I wanted to say that i got a mild accelaration almost dead,, perhaps due to the PMDC motor behaves differently that Ryobi. Ryobi not so torquy so, accelaration is very well seen there. Anyway, i did not wanted to question Peripeteia Mr inventor :P. you got me wrong. I am fellow believer...

In what rpm range and under which circumstances you experience the rotor-hitting flux?

One thing to notice is that i got some 240 volts (open) @ 0.270 Amps (shorted) @ 1350 rpm and same amperage at 500 volts @ 2500+ rpm. (actually amperage remains more or less the same at all rpms)

My previous noobish same wire ohmage / awg coil, with no closed loop flux (open air)and small and poor quality core, gave me 110+ volts @ 0.13 amps at 1100 rpm.

WTF? Voltage doubled since double the magnets (alternating polarity) ok reasonable. Amperage at short got doubled? damned... I expected a value of x4 or better
I do not know what to THINK about that.

Anyway, first results are encouraging. This gives me courage carry on. :)

Regards,
Baroutologos

ps: I want to hear the flux-rotor-hitting thing!!!!!
ps2: I am through with the 29awg. 24 or lower from now on, i go buy a spool!!

LarryC

Baroutologos,

If your going to make a new rotor, this might make it easier and looks similar, but not the same as ron's center hub.

I had purchased the following in the attached picture, as a strong center hub to which a metal disc can be easily attached. It seems perfectly balanced when placed on the shaft and run to top rpm. Also, when you pop it with your fingernail, it makes a nice ringing sound. Perfect for 'flux-rotor-hitting thing'.

I haven't attached a disc yet as I've got distracted by another project, but it is on my list.

Regards, Larry

minde4000

@T

I found out that my coil is heating up without any load or short wires! It must be something wrong with E core material or shape.  ???

Minde