Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hello,

QuoteSO FAR THIS HAS ONLY BEEN OBSERVED WITH "I" CORES.
BELIEVING IS SEEING...

in an old german physics-textbook I have found the explanantion why this occurs especially in a I-Core because of its two open ends.
The relevant paragraph deals with the old spark-inductor-design in which the stored E_mag is instantly available if the current is cut off. It is much faster than in an E-core where there is a closed fluxpath most of the time.
E_mag-field-strength near the opend ends ( in air)  is a thousand times bigger than in the core ( permeability) and is much faster converted to the high voltage in the secondary coil of the spark-inductor because of this fact.. ( knowledge dated back at least to 1910 ).

The I-core is obliged to hammer stronger

Regards

Kator01

PS : I do not prefer to believe but I read old textbooks to understand the basics before I build and start experimenting.. so :  not much new things under the sun.

CRANKYpants

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhaur

Quote from: Kator01 on July 25, 2009, 08:25:58 PM
Hello,

in an old german physics-textbook I have found the explanantion why this occurs especially in a I-Core because of its two open ends. The relevant paragraph deals with the old spark-inductor-design in which the stored E_mag is instantly available if the current is cut off. It is much faster than in an E-core where there is a closed fluxpath most of the time.

Regards

Kator01

I THOUGHT IT HAPPENED IN E CORES WHEN THE SOUTH POLES CLANG TOGETHER?

ANYWAY, TRY AGAIN - ONLY CLOSED ENDS HERE... AND CLOSED FLUX PATH...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3JVjbXOssQ&feature=channel_page

HOWEVER THIS IS VERY USEFUL ~ " the stored E_mag is instantly available [WHEN] the current is cut off" AND THE CURRENT IS "CUT OFF" OR ZERO WHEN THE MAGNET IS TOP DEAD CENTRE - JUST PRIOR TO THE ROTOR MAGNET MOVING AWAY.

CAN YOU SUPPLY US WITH THE TEXT EITHER AS A SCAN OR PHOTO?

T

baroutologos

I have spent my whole Saturday at making purchases and working on this thing.

Hour after hour, coils were wound, mounted and finally the time come for some tests.
Coil specs: black 45 ohm @ 24 awg and yellow 50 ohms @ 24 agw. Around 1 kilogram each.

First impressions.

At 2000 rpm rotor speed, black coil in series connected mode had shorted 0.13 Amp to my dissapointment, only 670 volts. The other one some same figures.

When shorted there is accelaration - rotor tops 2020 rpm but till there.
I used step down transformer 1:6 and mounted a lightbulb. Decelaration kicked in no matter what.
Neither the rotor hammering thing i heard. ANyway...

Rewiring the coils
I rewired the coils towards parallel connections and have done almost any conceivable combination.
One thing to note is that i get the SAME amount of accelaration no matter how they are wired. Parallel or series each one , and series connecting the two coils or parallel. (btw i finally burned my DMM with some 1400 vac!)

Charging caps
I made a draft cap bank of 2 x 260uf @ 420 volts electrolytic caps and applied them after bridge.
In some 3 secs bank is filled till maximum voltage. By calculating power, i find some 15 watts but for that brief period of time but decellaration kicks in.

The weird thing
It seems my system behaves weirdly in contrast to yours. When hand-turned (yes hand spin) to some 150-200 rpm) and when shorted, rotor has minimal drag almost as open circuit. If i apply a 12 volt bulb when hand-turned, the drag becomes maximum! Difficult to turn.
WTF?
Do not say, accelaration etc, since 150-200 rpm are ridiculus values for accelaration effects. I am very confident I am dealing with something else that does not likes to be go through any load.

Anyway, some more tests today without a DMM :)

Regards,
Baroutologos

minde4000

Quote from: baroutologos on July 26, 2009, 01:22:01 AM
It seems my system behaves weirdly in contrast to yours. When hand-turned (yes hand spin) to some 150-200 rpm) and when shorted, rotor has minimal drag almost as open circuit. If i apply a 12 volt bulb when hand-turned, the drag becomes maximum! Difficult to turn.
WTF?
Do not say, accelaration etc, since 150-200 rpm are ridiculus values for accelaration effects. I am very confident I am dealing with something else that does not likes to be go through any load.

Regards,
Baroutologos

The higher the ohm value of your load the more power it will draw (up to certain point of course). Short is less ohm than light bulb. If I leave coil short it decelerates much faster than open circuit but if I leave bulbs on is stops very fast. For test almost max voltage across your load can be reached by hand turn so you can always verify that without the need to power up your system and reach high speeds (great bulb saver method  :D ) to see if you are not overpowering your bulbs.

Minde

baroutologos

Hi Minde,

You say same things with other way. In  100 rpm ranged, normally this generator should behave as a conventional lenz' one and at short should exhibit the maximum drag. I know from my PMDC motor. If i connect the leads and try to hand spin it, whole glory of Lenz and his law appears before you. :)

So normally it should not be the case when loaded with a buld that restrains current and so Lenz's drag is lesser.
Unfortunately or not , this is not the case.
Our systems just hate resistance. No matter what the rpm. Just hate it. By going high voltage you can somehow offset resistance's drag, but again the problem is there.

Secondly, and contrary to Mr T's beliefs is that my system accelarates or works low ohm - low voltage/high current or just the opposite.
The HV coil is just not needed for achieveing accelaration. The amounts of windings and magnet frequency over core is critical, not the HV coil configuration.  Actually i connect my windings parallel and after that the two coils again in parallel (adding amperage) and still have the same accelaration or more.

We have seriously to rethink what causes accelaration and how to exploit the output.

Regards,
Baroutologos