Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

i_ron

Quote from: baroutologos on July 27, 2009, 02:03:31 PM

@I_Ron
I totally understand what you say. My setup at 1450-1500 rpm consumes 28 watts without any coil/core present. The dual coils arranged simultaneously on two magnets in the same more or less RPM consume +7 watts of power. But in higher rpm, say 2500 the additional input is somewhere 5 watts. I have not being able so far to draw consinstelny  7 watts power from the coils + so to offeset the power drop at first place, but i feel i am close to that.

Thats's all for now,

Regards,
Baroutologos

That is certainly a change from some of your previous posts where I should F off! I guess an apology will be next?

Interesting that we are now on the same page. Interesting too, that the other builders have suddenly gone so quiet?

But the controversy could easily be solved if Thane would post some believable numbers that could be replicated by others. Video proof, is in the end, no proof.

Take care,

Ron

broli

So let's see. Thane how about hooking a 1:20 transformer to the secondaries followed by a full wave bridge rectifier, followed by an inverter. Since the power is low all the losses are almost negligible and thus that 400% you measure can be easily looped like this.

minde4000

Quote from: baroutologos on July 28, 2009, 08:08:01 AM
I am in no possition to validate or invalidate those claims Mr T, besides i am not interested in doing so.

Just curious, in your case, no watts consumed by coils near rotor from cogging torque?? Anyway, the 106 watts free motor running without the cores/coils around and 103 watts with shorted accelarating HV coils is something extra-ordinary that can possibly happen in sophisticated, quite advanced, excellent made systems i suppose. Definetely not mine :)
if that true then you possible can demonstrate an self-running rotor?

I cannot even think for now how can i obtain more rpms with shorted coils than plain freewheeling of the rotor at same power rates.
Nevertheless, always my orientation was in achieving maximum power out for having to pay the energy for spinning magnets past coils at adjustable rpm values. Explicit OU is the goal.

Regards,
Baroutologos

I am with you on your post as far as I have gone. Cogging torque seems to be the only problem here in slowing down the system and consuming power. If T is correct properly build system should literally be accelerating? I mentioned before that this accelerations in my particular case was just a only partial relief of coggin not 100%. But to achieve that "relief" or "acceleration" you STILL need some source of energy or in other words repulsing field at some moment? If he has more or less properly tuned/matched system proper coils cores awg gaps magnets and etc. its possible that kick back could overcome cogging? But - I didnt get that far to confirm all this.

I would love to have a system able to overcome cogging.

Minde

baroutologos

@ I_Ron,

I am sorry I_ron.. Know that there is nothing personal, could not be anyway. We have an ocean bewteen us.. :)

My apology is stated clearly for decent manner reasons. I do not need your advice neither your skills in any way.
I am feel that i over-reacted, back then, but the whole thread was about non-constructive talks, offensive wording etc.
Anyway, past is past.

Regards,
Baroutologos