Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozon

NEVER MIND I CHANGED MY MIND.

Farmhand

Hi all, I noticed I could get the acceleration under load with a new alternator/generator design
I'm working on, I was testing a coil when I noticed it happen and decided to try to increase the effect.
In my opinion it is a fair representation of the effect Thane see's, the input power is way more than the output.
If it is adjusted correctly to place the prime mover in a situation of being loaded up by drag
then when the drag is removed or lessened by a heavy low resistance load or a short the acceleration begins.
The short reduces drag because of the effects of harmonics/resonance in my opinion.

I did this with a very small 7 mH coil of 270 turns with 9 uF across it, 8 magnets at 2300 rpm and 2500 rpm, I can do it at higher speeds also,
all that is required is for the motor to be loaded up with the drag of the generator such that when the load is applied
the waveform almost flatlines, meaning little generated voltage, and therefore little generated Lenz. The capacitance of or with the coil
allows significant unloaded current oscillations and so lots of Lenz effect, right up until the load kills the oscillations, most the potential output
and the most of the Lenz effect, the generated power is relevent to the generated Lenz effect, the power generated in the LC oscillations is
significant enough to cause "internal" loading I think, which is relieved when the "external" loading flattens/reduces or even eliminates the oscillations.
These are some of my thoughts on the matter so far.

Any loaded motor will accelerate when the load is removed and the input power is maintained.

Fact remains while it is happening there is a pitiful output from the coil.

I have a longer video showing and explaining the arrangement and more tests, which i am trying to upload, I'll post it when it's up.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFWin-crxQY&list=UUBXqDE_ub_PAQRA9LfStmtA&index=1&feature=plcp

Farmhand

Hi all, Here is a drawing showing the setup I used.

And here is a couple of clips the first one explains the setup a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2NfmyyhbZs

The second one shows some of the effects I got.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV_dm8COKBY

Cheers

Fred Flintstone

crazycut06

Quote from: Fred Flintstone on August 24, 2012, 11:46:27 PM
Thane's You Tube channel is GONE!

His Youtube account is still there but his videos are all gone... wonder why?  :'(