Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Looking for information on cooking waste conversion into burnable fuel.

Started by infringer, June 07, 2009, 07:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Hey folks,

I am curious if any of you are aware of a way that is cheap and easy to make energy out of wasted foods or possibly even grease from foods every year we have to throw away pounds and pounds of leftover food.

I would love to make fuel out of this even methane gas would work but I have a few questions.

How do you store and compress these gasses?
How do construct something that will make power from this or heat a home with this?

I am all about green tech but it is hard to find good DIY instructions on things.

There is a lot of info on small science type projects to make methane but nothing on how to store the methane or put it to work...

We lack so much information on stuff that is possible because we continue to talk about the not likely!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-