Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IST SHOCK YA! ROCKS !!

Started by innovation_station, June 08, 2009, 08:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Quote from: broli on June 09, 2009, 04:44:28 PM
55$, really? That amulet wouldn't even cost 5$ in parts.

IST what's the price of your rocks.

Yup, that´s what I thought, bulk packs from ebay china, the elecronics will be cents. I suppose the fancy surround is the biggest cost, large profit margins!

Check this one out, a quarter of a grand :o

http://www.yoyodyneindustries.com/personal_beta_blockers/amulets/black_diode_betablocker.html

or this in a wooden box with what looks like quartz crystals on the top, $650  :o :o

http://www.yoyodyneindustries.com/meditation_beta_blockers/deepdeltadreamers.html

but if moneys no object why not bag one of these, again a wooden box with quartz crystals and cheapo components within. to you sir, a steal at ony one and a quarter grand  :o :o :o

http://www.yoyodyneindustries.com/supersized_beta_blockers/beacon.html

innovation_station

IM WORKING ON IT GUYS...

BUT I CAN SAY I THINK THE ANSWERS ARE ALL PROVEN .. 

YES I HAVE PLANT ACCELERATION TECK TOOOOOO   FOLKS ...  ;) :) :) :)

I TOOK SOME PICS

I HAVE DESIGNS FOR 3 RINNING PLUSE FREQS TO ATIVATE THE STONES WHEN YOUR READY FOR IT ...  :)

FOR NOW JUST THE STONES TILL YOUR IN THE DEVINE LIGHT ...

AND WE ALL KNOW WHERE IT GOES ..

IST ... 

TIME TO FIX THIS PLANNET !!  AND RESTOR BALLANCE

I TOOK PICS OF THE EXACT STONES I USED ...  AND I DO RECCOMEND IT FOR YOUR SELVES ... 

OR READ THE BOOK WHEN I FIND A WRITER FOR IT ...  ;)

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

THEASE ARE NOT FOR SALE ....

HERE ARE STONES I USED THROUGH THE TPU RESERCH  ONLY GARNET DIMOND AND QUARTZ WERE USED ...   LOL   COULD YA TELL  ;)

IST   :D 8) 8) 8)   IM ALL BETTER NOW YOU ALL WILL SEE WHY  ;D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

I HAVE FOUND A SHORT VIDEO I FOUND ON YOUTUBE ... 

I ASK YOU ALL TO WATCH IT ... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4zQ4R8vJg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubka5f1vUC8&feature=related

I JUST LOVE THE SMART ALIK STORY ... 

THE TPU  WAS A WAY OF INTRDOUCEING YOU TO A WAY TO BELEAVE THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE ...

SO HOW DID HE DO IT ....    ;)

IST!

innovation_station

I WILL BE ASSEMBLING SETS THIS WEEK TO SELL .. 

45 BUCKS SOUND GOOD?

THEY WILL NOT CONTAIN GARNET ...  NOR DIMONDS ..   LOL

IM STILL POOR

WHEN I GET RICH YOU BET THEY WILL !  ;)

MY PERSONAL SET DOES ... ;)

HEMETITE ..........IS MAGNETIC AND WILL BE SUBBED FOR IT ..
TIGER STRIPE.. 
QUARTZ CLEAR ..
ROSE QUARTZ
SOLLITTE
QUARTZ CRYSTAL
AMYTHIST CRYSTAL .. 

THEASE ARE NOT THE REQUIRED STONES FOR TELEPORTATION!!!!!!

I CANT DO IT ALL ON THE FEW PENNIES I HAVE MADE DO IT SO FAR ... LOL

BUT ITS ALL GOOD ...  I NEED NOT BUILD ANYTHING ...  ;)

IST!

WELL A FEW SHEILDS AND WANDS WILL PROVE USEFUL!!  :D 8) 8) 8)