Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Perfect Spacecraft

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, June 10, 2009, 01:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

About 50-100 individual bacteria survived as spores on the moon for 2.6 years in vacuum and temperature swings.Strep. Mitis is its name.You can yahoo or google it up by typing in "moon bacteria".Just another reminder how much we will change the moon once we go back to stay.Triffid

triffid

There was an article written up about earth algae spores already on Mars but it was pulled or removed so who knows?Triffid

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Big M.

the ability of light to push or pull may arrive from whether a Photon is emitted or absorbed by a particle.

if a Photon is Absorbed it may give rise to a pull effect where the particle is drawing up the photon from the opposite direction.

if the Photon is Emitted is gives rise to a Push effect in the photons orginal trajectory.

something to think about.

Thanks.
Jerry ;)

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 (Jerry) said:
the ability of light to push or pull may arrive from whether a Photon is emitted or absorbed by a particle. ... if a Photon is Absorbed it may give rise to a pull effect where the particle is drawing up the photon from the opposite direction.
Okay.  I get that.
if the Photon is Emitted is gives rise to a Push effect in the photons orginal trajectory.
I see.  Have you thought of a laser?  Engineering scientists realize now that a laser will produce several pounds of thrust per square inch by merely emitting light from its output end.  The higher the power output the greater the thrust.
Would that not also indicate that light acts like it has mass?

--Lee 
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Big M.

We know that light has radiation pressure this we can be sure of.

there used to be some Physics literature on the mass of light which was so small that by physics standards was to infinitesimal to categorize as a mass unit. so I think it was never employed as a unit of mass and hence was given as a massless particle or wave.

I can no longer find the literature on the subject so I don't even want to guess as to what unit figure was nor do I remember if the literature was peer reviewed or not.

Jerry :)