Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic wires as "Free Energy"

Started by PaulLowrance, December 07, 2008, 11:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

Tesla had a coil that used iron wire , the stubblefielf coil was made with iron wire

and Stan Meyers VIC was made with stainless steel.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6398.0;topicseen

see this post and watch the video

sm0ky2

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 27, 2008, 01:51:50 PM
A good way to understand PE (potential energy) in magnetic material is to imagine two PM's separated from each other, both are on pins to allow them to rotate/swivel. If the PM's, on swivels, are left undisturbed, they will rotated such that they are attracting. So it would require some force to rotate either PM. When the PM's are left undisturbed, where they are rotated such that they are attracting, then there's zero PE. If you rotate both of the PM's so they repel each other, then there's maximum PE. If you let go of the repelling PM's, then they will quickly rotate so they magnetically align. As they are rotating, they are gaining KE (kinetic energy), as they convert PE to KE.

In real ferromagnetic magnetic material, thermal energy causes a certain amount of disorder, such that at any given moment in time there's a certain percentage of broken or semi-broken ferromagnetic bonds, which equates to PE.

PL

we must also acknowledge, this PE, and KE changes in magnitude as the square of the inverse of distance between the 2 magnets.
each material has its own permeability, this means a certain maximum number of molecules, (each having the specific energy value of their molecular arrangement) which are able to allign in the magnetic field.
which is a direct relationship to the energy (electrical or magnetic) required to reach the magnetic satturation-point (max permeability) of the material. <-- this is the energy PUT INTO the magnetic material, and by current thermodynamic law, should be all the energy we are able to "extract" from the PM, minus all applicable losses.

PE and KE of a magnet, in the mathematical sense, is almost identlcle to that of a common Spring.
except that you can instantly strengthen or weaken that spring by moving the magnets closer or further away.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MasterPlaster

Quote from: PaulLowrance link=topic=6258.msg142651#msg142651
http://chaos.utexas.edu/research/mag/mag.htm

PL

Paul,
Correction. I am glad I chased it up:
http://chaos.ph.utexas.edu/research/mag/mag.html

When a slowly varying magnetic field is applied to a ferromagnet, the response is comprised of a complex series of abrupt jumps, or avalanches, in magnetization. These rapid changes in magnetization appear as voltage spikes in a pickup coil wrapped around the sample:

Look at the first graph.

Isn't this how the TPU works?
Of course in the case of TPU the ferromagnet is the soft iron wire.
No wonder it gets hot after 20 minutes.