Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Autism and Misplaced Trust

Started by Cap-Z-ro, June 14, 2009, 08:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tink

Gravityblock,

"I wonder if anyone is really paying attention to this stuff and taking it seriously",...
Well, I am, because my daughter is autistic and because of that I have been doing a lot of reading because I wanted to know why!
Just like you said Gravityblock, Cap-Z has to do much more reading because the rabbithole goes much and much deeper.
Synergy is the key to free energy.

gravityblock

Quote from: Tink on June 15, 2009, 03:58:47 PM
Gravityblock,

Well, I am, because my daughter is autistic and because of that I have been doing a lot of reading because I wanted to know why!
Just like you said Gravityblock, Cap-Z has to do much more reading because the rabbithole goes much and much deeper.

I am sorry to hear this.  You are not alone.  The latest statistics is 1 in 80 children are developing autism now.  This doesn't include those who are borderline and those who have a lower learning capacity and motor skills, etc.  There is something that can help remove the heavy metals from a body's system, although it is controversial.  My friend is using this to remove the metals from her son's body due to the vaccinations, and swears it has helped him in his therapy. 

She is a leading activist in the state of Indiana and has alot of information on autism.  I can give you her phone number if you like in a PM.  Do not expect any great miracles here (maybe only a small miracle), it is a slow process, with lots of patience, time, and money for therapy.  He is still autistic, but is doing much better over time with his therapies and the removal of the heavy metals.

The courts have ruled in a couple of cases that the vaccinations may be a "contributing factor" to autism.  There has only been 1 case that I am aware of at the moment, that monetary damages have been awarded.

Yes, the rabbit hole is very deep indeed.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

The Nephew

I know this is gearing away from autism, but thought there may be some interest.
Codex Alimentarius is suppose to take affect Dec 31, 2009
Here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLI8UVdTzQ

gravityblock

Quote from: The Nephew on June 15, 2009, 06:27:14 PM
I know this is gearing away from autism, but thought there may be some interest.
Codex Alimentarius is suppose to take affect Dec 31, 2009
Here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLI8UVdTzQ

It may not be geared towards autism, but it should fall under "Misplaced Trust".  If not then I apologize ahead of time for being off-topic with my posts.

Thanks for the link.  Very interesting stuff.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Cap-Z-ro

Sorry to hear of the suffering related to vaccines...friends lost their son to autism, permanently affecting the mother.

Thanks for the info on the stones GB...I now recall viewing but not reading that site...may have had an unexpected shut down or something.

I had watched some of that Stan Monteith video also...I watched it all this time.

He had a lot of good material, but the homophobia kind of got in the way...probably why I hadn't finished it previously.

The Guide Stones do make sense...if you can keep the wong people out of administration.

That 50 million mark is a big problem at this stage of the game though...unless you are Mao Tse Tung.

You all may find some helpful heavy metal detox info on the 'cancer cure' thread.

Regards...