Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Autism and Misplaced Trust

Started by Cap-Z-ro, June 14, 2009, 08:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

In June of 2000, the Center for Disease Control, the World Wealth
Organization, the FDA, "leading" scientists and representatives of
the pharmaceutical industry got together for a secret meeting.

Their focus was the growing public and scientific awareness that
mercury used as a preservative in vaccines for children had unleashed
an epidemic of autism.

The participants came to three conclusions:

1. They acknowledged the autism/mercury connection
was true (or at least highly plausible)

2. They conspired to create a statistical smokescreen
to obscure the science

3. They agreed not to disclose anything that took place
at the meeting 

Your tax dollars at work.

Details:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/644.html

gravityblock

Autism is definitely linked to the vaccinations.  It's all about population control.  Gay and lesbian marriages or unions are now gaining support due to their inability to have children.  They're highly fluoridating the water supply which makes couples more impotent.  Also, the number one ingredient in prozac is a fluoride compound which makes people apathetic to what is going on around them.

They've taken vitamin B-17 out of everything, which has caused cancer to sky rocket. The AIDS epidemic was man made and has nearly wiped out an entire generation in Africa. Genetically modified foods are now in the stores with no labeling being enforced to identify it as such.  One child policy in China.  Planned Parenting who sprayed hairspray on my g/f's ovaries and said it was to protect them, LOL. I could go on and on.

It doesn't really matter to the general population, they're apathetic and don't really care.  They just continue their lives like it is not even happening.  They're afraid to stand up for fear of losing what little they have as far as material possessions.

It makes me sick.  What will it take for people to stand up and fight for what is every person's God given right to inhabit this planet without being slaughtered or made mentally incapable of taking care of oneself.

They have perfected "Mass Murder on a global scale", and nobody gives a damn or will even consider it to be a possibility.  Conspiracies can't possibly happen on this scale is what they think.  LOL

Take a look at the writings on the Georgia Guide stones.  One commandment says to keep the world's population at no more than 500 million in constant balance with nature.  That is a 80-90% population reduction that they will try to achieve.

People always wait until it is too late before taking action, and this will be the case also.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

Terrorist don't always fly planes and their not all stupid, some are genius level and these types are the most dangerous to our society. some even in medicine and many other departments.

But who can tell till it's to late?

Jerry

Cap-Z-ro

" They've taken vitamin B-17 out of everything, which has caused cancer to sky rocket. "

I've not heard that GB...do you have any more info on that ?

" Planned Parenting who sprayed hairspray on my g/f's ovaries and said it was to protect them, LOL. I could go on and on. "

Did that really happen ?

I haven't heard of the 'Georgia Guide stones' either...although the 500 million population aim is familiar.

Regards...

gravityblock

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on June 15, 2009, 06:19:53 AM
" They've taken vitamin B-17 out of everything, which has caused cancer to sky rocket. "

I've not heard that GB...do you have any more info on that ?

Most of the vitamins and minerals are taken out during the process of making flour.  Then they add the vitamins and minerals back into the flour after the process is complete, which is why it's called enriched flour.  They do not put vitamin B-17 back into the flour after the process. The FDA has claimed that Laetrile is toxic, which is known as the B-17, and has shut down all of the Laetrile clinics in the USA and has kept it off the market and off the shelves.  http://cancertutor.com/Cancer/Laetrile.html

There's also a thread on this site in alternative cancer treatments about Vitamin B17.  http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7179.0

They also have been putting aspartame and MSG into our foods and beverages.  Here's a video by Dr. Monteith that explains the NWO and the science of murder and population control that they are now implementing across the globe.  There is 30 seconds of black level before the video starts.  Please watch this video, it is very informative, and gets really interesting from the half way point to the end.  He talks about the vaccines, AIDS, msg, aspartame, anthrax, fluoride, etc.  He leaves no stone unturned. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1498436403129149429&hl=en 

" Planned Parenting or Planned Parenthood who sprayed hairspray on my g/f's ovaries and said it was to protect them, LOL. I could go on and on. "

Did that really happen ?

According to her it did.  She asked them what they were spraying inside her, and they said, "hairspray to protect your ovaries".  They did this without her consent or permission.  She's very honest and I have every reason to believe her even though we are currently separated.

I haven't heard of the 'Georgia Guide stones' either...although the 500 million population aim is familiar.

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

http://www.wired.com/images/multimedia/magazine/1705/Wired_May_2009_Georgia_Guidestones.pdf  PDF file is 69MB.

Dr. Monteith also talks about the Guide Stones.

My grandfather had a stroke 2 days after taking a flu vaccination.  Coincidence? Maybe or maybe not.  A friend of mine son developed autism after his vaccinations, he was never normal after the vaccinations.  Coincidence? Maybe or maybe not.

@ Cap-Z-ro:  You have only scratched the surface to what they are doing.  Keep up the good work.  I wonder if anyone is really paying attention to this stuff and taking it seriously.  In the end, they can't say they wasn't warned.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.