Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: allcanadian on August 09, 2009, 12:19:07 AM
@milehighLOL, you seem to be in a very big hurry to discredit this and move on. You know I have worked months on a single circuit fine tuning every component,every element until it was just right. It is also documented that Moray, Tesla, Hendershot and others had spent 20 years to perfect circuits and here you are all hot and bothered because things are not happening as you would like them in the first few weeks--very strange.
Fluke is a very reputable company that is based on the quality and accuracy of the measurement tools they build. I have owned and been involved with more than a few companies and if any employee of mine told a customer that they could not guarantee the quality or accuracy of a product I would have them fired on the spot--not only is it bad business, it is corporate suicide as word of mouth travels at near light speed in the business world. As well all measurement tools give statements of accuracy on all modes of measurement and I'm guessing they would probably guarantee that accuracy considering the fact they have printed it in every freaking manual of every unit they have ever built, what you suggest is absurd.
AC

Actually it is very interesting to look at the story of who certified what and when. According to the only PUBLISHED work available, the vetting and certification was pretty thin and tentative. But as Rosemary has been describing it over the past 3 months in various forums it becomes more detailed and confirmatory...but there are NO reports, nothing but "Rosemary says."
Would you accept that level of "proof" from, say, TinselKoala? I don't think so.
The two pix below are the only published references to the independent vetting or measurement confirmations or calibrations, whatever you like to call them.

TinselKoala

Aaron is finally realizing that inductance can be calculated from physical dimensions.
Although the wire material does make a difference, the better calculators allow for insertion of core and wire permeabilities.
Here's one inductance calculator that's fairly useful:
http://www.technick.net/public/code/cp_dpage.php?aiocp_dp=util_inductance_calculator

And, IIRC, when I first brought up the issue SEVERAL WEEKS AGO I thought I included a link to another one, that I used in my initial computations concerning the numbers in Ainslie's papers.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Harvey on August 08, 2009, 05:14:57 PM
TK, (or is Kata Ellison) your confidence on the matter has given me pause despite the apparent lack of empathy toward Rosemary's negative experinces with regard to this.

If you wish to part with the G50's you should still have the address of the safe house down by the river on file somewhere. UPS knows that location, but FedEx always gets lost - so if you use FE, PM the TN :D I'll do my best to correctly measure the events correctly ;)

Cheers,

8)

I'm glad you've been given pause. Now, with the addition of Grace, perhaps you'll make progress.
We are skirting very close to some edges here. I was wondering about your defense of Rosemary, and when I saw where she got her parts I began to wonder even more.

MileHigh

Hey TK,

QuoteAlthough the wire material does make a difference, the better calculators allow for insertion of core and wire permeabilities.

That may indeed be true.  However, the key point to consider is how much of a difference the choice of wire makes in your calculation.  A common mistake made in these forums is to fail to distinguish between what's significant and what isn't significant.  Its all about being cognisant of the orders of magnitude for various effects.

I'll just invent a hypothetical example:  Two coils with the same dimensions, but one coil is made with a different wire material and the gage of the wire is slightly different.  Suppose the percentage difference in inductance between the two is 0.0000000007%,

That means that just the form (a.k.a. path) the wire takes at the end of the coil, will have several orders of magnitude more impact on the inductance than the wire material and the gage.

And BOTH of these differences will have almost no impact on the operation of the circuit, and you will not be able to distinguish any difference in the waveforms as you probe around with your scope.

The bottom line is that Aaron's question was bogus, another time when Aaron was demonstrating his "just past beginner status" in electronics.

See Rosie, we can disagree around here.  Meanwhile, it looks like you are losing your composure.  The only question is are you going to go out gracefully or crash and burn when nobody can get a COP > 1.  I suppose that you can blame it on your "experts" before you delete your Energetic Forum cookie and stop responding to emails.

MileHigh

ramset

TK
Having dealt with test labs most of my life,I cannot believe it possible even a small lab would let anything go out the door that was not 100% accurate.

And then a claim like this? ,From a Big ass lab!!

The scrutiny would have been meticulous !!

SOMETHING IS REALLY SCREWY HERE!!

But that's why your here.

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma