Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Rosemary,

I am not in any way speaking for TK, but let me give you my spin on things.

I was not kicked off the entire Energetic Forum site for bad behaviour, I was kicked off for standing up to Aaron, plain and simple.  One too many times he dismissed my questions about his proclamations, and tried to twist the meaning of my questions in an attempt to make me look "stupid."  So I called Aaron out on that and made a posting that said that very fact.  I exposed Aaron's behaviour for all on the thread to see and he didn't like that at all.  Of course that posting was deleted by Aaron.  I was having fun with some of the users about Michael's water heater project and said "My lips are sealed" in a posting.  Then Aaron made a short posting to the effect of "I'll make sure of that."  Ten minutes after that my account was deleted by Aaron and he deleted his nasty little posting.

So your hero Aaron had a hissy-fit because I was asking him to back up his statements and I explicitly told him to stop attempting to state that my questions were "irrelevant" and then twist the meaning of them in a pathetic attempt to impugn my intelligence.  In other words, unacceptable behaviour by any other user except for the user Aaron, the Big Cheese.  So what say you Rosemary?

QuoteWhether the circuit is right or wrong - I'm happy to leave Aaron to determine this.
He has clearly demonstrated over and over that he does not have the skill set to do this.  I also think that you secretly believe this too but feel hopelessly trapped and have no other choice at this point in time but to go with the flow.

QuoteAnd if it's wrong I am entirely satisfied that he's man enough to admit it.
You have got to be kidding.  You are as astute as anyone else around here and you can clearly see that he almost never admits his mistakes and when he does he is in a total spin zone.  Look at the example of the v-squared/R incorrect power measurement.  Aaron pathetically tried to "lecture" me to go the thermal route after "forgetting" that there is an inductor in the coil-resistor.

QuoteYou're the playground bully and your 'gang' are sadly trying to imitate you.
You had better open your eyes and look around and find the real playground bully around here.  I don't think that you are completely blind.

QuoteAll they manage with startling effect is to parade that same delusions of intelligence and power that you seem to enjoy.
That is so completely and utterly pathetic Rosie baby.  I think that inside you are completely mortified at how this is going down and turning into a complete fiasco.  Almost every attempt to correct a mistake made by either you or Aaron degenerates into a pitched battle where Arron "has his story and he is sticking to it."  Instead of being willing to entertain other options and look into them, there is absolute refusal.  Then finally when you or Aaron realize that you were totally wrong, there is stony silence and then things move on.  That is how the bully in the playground reacts when he or she makes a huge mistake, stony silence.

QuoteI have no respect for your judgement, your experimental abilities or your character.
Based on the evidence, you should be directing that opinion at someone else.

So that's it Rosmary.  I think that you are absolutely mortified at how this has gone down and you are more and more uncomfortable about Aaron "leading" this project and being associated with him.  The big thing that the two of you have in common is your severely lacking understanding of electronics and test equipment.  I can sincerely understand it in your case, but in the case of Aaron I have to assume that he has been working with electronics and scopes for the past eight years that he has had his web site, and he appears to be "barely above beginner" status.  That would imply that he is learning at a glacial pace.

Enjoy the rest of the ride.  We will see how it works out when the DSO arrives.  Based on the experience so far, it's possible that it will turn into a complete disaster.  You are welcome again for me saving the day with the v-squared/R error and writing out the proper method for using the DSO in a posting a while back.  You are very very welcome.  I would have to assume that you are secretly relieved that I did that and you are crossing your fingers that Aaron and Peter will use it.  It's no fun living in a police state, is it?  I made a suggestion for a tag line for Aaron's site, "Like Singapore on Acid."  I think it fits, you just have to comtemplate it for a few seconds.

Let the tragicomic farce continue.  Too bad you will be nervous and squirming all the way instead of engaging with other people and learning and having fun at the same time.  Like I said, there is a 0% chance of this setup showing "over unity" anyway.

Peace out,

MileHigh

TinselKoala

If I thought that there were any truth in the claims and I depended on someone like you to promote it - then I'd definitely have thought twice before putting it out there. I have no respect for your judgement, your experimental abilities or your character. And anyone with any discernment would think the same. It is my opinion that you're a monster. And I know of one video demonstration that is a complete lie from beginning to end.

Fortunately the people that signed off on my university degrees and the people who now are signing my paychecks don't agree with you. And their opinions matter far more than yours.
Your opinion is worth nothing to me, Rosemary. You call me a monster--that's pretty harsh. All I've called you is a foolish old uneducated prevaricating hypocrite. And you call me a monster! Better be careful, if I had feelings you might hurt them.

My video is a lie from beginning to end?
Which one is that, Rosemary? I have been wrong about some of my conjectures, which I have freely admitted when I have discovered my error or it has been pointed out to me. But I have never knowingly lied to or about you. Please provide a link to this video which you say is a lie from beginning to end.
Then, in turn, I will provide links to Aaron's videos, so you can see what real misinformation looks like. And I will provide link after link to you referring to your "patent."

By the way, has anyone built Aaron and Peter's little joke circuit here? I have. And that's one reason why I continue to stay very pissed off about this crew of jokers and liars.

poynt99

I don't know if Rosemary knows at all what she wants and who she wants in "control". Her and Aaron seem to be at odds half the time. She wants me to remain in the EF thread, while Aaron is just waiting for me to slip one more time so he can boot me too. What I don't understand is why he doesn't just do it?  ???

He and Rosemary appear to read this thread at OU just as much as they do their own, so since I am allowed to speak freely and truthfully here (not that I am implying I ever intentionally lied to them or tried to mislead them on their thread), I might as well just post here.

It's pathetic what Aaron did to MH over there. The problem is you can't rationalize with paranoid, irrational individuals. It's a classic case of "artsies" vs. "tech-heads". They'll probably never see eye to eye being from opposite ends of the spectrum.

I sometimes  wonder why an artsie would venture into techy territory and presume to teach him the err of his ways  ??? I would certainly not be lecturing a brain surgeon how wrong his techniques are and that his education was a complete waste of time.

Oh well, it's a free world...sorta. Each to his own.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

allcanadian

@poynt99
QuoteIt's a classic case of "artsies" vs. "tech-heads". They'll probably never see eye to eye being from opposite ends of the spectrum.
I sometimes  wonder why an artsie would venture into techy territory and presume to teach him the err of his ways  ??? I would certainly not be lecturing a brain surgeon how wrong his techniques are and that his education was a complete waste of time.

I have always considered myself to be both artist and engineer and I am in fact, I have often wondered why people purposely segregate themselves and others to justify their own individuality. As well most every tech I know personally has little or no artistic side, they know what they have been taught and little else, they have no grasp of the abstract whatsoever. I have a tech education but that counts for very little if nothing here, my greatest insight was found by researching the masters Tesla, Faraday, Gauss, Amphere, Maxwell, Einstein ect...---not from a textbook or a professor but from their original works in their own words. If you did this you would understand just how creative and artistic all of them really were in fact. All your tech is the product of their "creative" genius, the inventor in them wanting to resolve the unknown so I would disagree with your thoughts in this respect.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

poynt99

No problem AC.

I have talent in the arts as well, and I agree, a clever invention or amazing design is as artistic as any beautiful painting. Technology and creativity not only can co-exist, they must co-exist.

I also know a lot of artistic people that have no logical or technical side. Maybe they're what would be referred to as "spiritual entrepreneurs". LOL.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209