Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 08, 2009, 04:13:08 PM
Oh, Allcanadian...did you notice that I have reproduced the load heating profile that Ainslie reports?

Even though Wilby refuses to send me the mosfet he promised?

Yes, that's right--at a true duty cycle of 3.7 percent ON from the FG, I get the same heating, the same rate of heating, the same final equilibrium temperature after the same amount of time,  in the load as Ainslie reports. And at the same average power levels that she quotes. Within experimental error, of course.

So this is another bit of evidence that the Quantum circuit is WRONG--as it does not have the flyback diode and generates the WRONG duty cycle to boot. Yet by NOT using it I am able to make the right heat.

What do you say to that? If I get the same heating as Rosemary, and I have the same average power input am I not also creating overunity? And tell me (because Wilby cannot) how the MOSFET choice could change these findings???

getting the correct mosfet would mean doing it correctly and tk doesn't want any part of correct science. he has demonstrated this again and again with his endless excuses and asinine justifications of why he can't or shouldn't get the correct fet.

all tk has put on the table is a couple hack attempts of replication (and still refuses to do it right) and an untested hypothesis for future research.

edit: independent confirmation with a sim?  LOL, you are funny. and the BU508A--an expensive experiment? but you still can't afford the $4 irfpg50?  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

And all you've put on the table is some sticky stuff dripping off your fingers.
Better be careful, you'll grow hair on your palm.

"send me your address and i will send you the part, you worthless bum"
Lying Troll.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 08, 2009, 10:32:30 PM
And all you've put on the table is some sticky stuff dripping off your fingers.
Better be careful, you'll grow hair on your palm.

Lying Troll.

my circuit isn't posted for critique, your hack is (that one you've done wrong how many times now?) remember? stop trying to misdirect, it doesn't work.

still no plans to do it right? i know you're  pretty busy with all that ad hominem, you are probably tired from zig zagging all around with your excuses.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

TinselKoala

Gee, I just can't seem to get that phrase off my mind. It sounds like a LYING TROLL is lying to me again.

(If anybody actually wants to discuss Ainslie's circuit and her claims and my work with it, you may look at my YT videos and comment there. We won't be bothered by WilbyLaughedAt there.)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 08, 2009, 10:55:49 PM

Gee, I just can't seem to get that phrase off my mind. It sounds like a LYING TROLL is lying to me again.

(If anybody actually wants to discuss Ainslie's circuit and her claims and my work with it, you may look at my YT videos and comment there. We won't be bothered by WilbyLaughedAt there.)

yes it's such a bother to have someone pester you to do it right...
i tried to comment on your video that you weren't using the correct fet, but it won't let me. banned by desertphile and TK...