Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derricka

Another thing to consider here, is stray capacitance.  I'm not sure if Rosemary used a breadboard to wire her circuit or not, but you can easily get 12pF (I've seen 20 on some) of capacitance between contact strips.  By comparison, your clean, point to point wired circuit, may be too stable for the task at hand. You could try soldering a few centimeters of wire onto the MOSFET gate to act as an antenna. Sometimes it just takes a bit of outside noise to tickle a circuit into oscillation.

ramset

TK
If I may ,I have a question[while you wait for parts][like you have nothing better to do]
As you know a few weeks ago I met with that fellow who filed a patent app
for a mag motor
I mentioned he had a levitation disc ,a 12 inch circle cut in a piece of 1/4 inch plywood, in the circle was a 11inch [approx] plastic disc hovering in the field
he claimed people could stand on this Disc and not free it from the field

That part I said in a post and yes I held it in my hand [not heavy}
This part I did not say
It was partially disassembled [missing mags that had come out of the glue over time]but still hovering ,only to one side

It just occurred to me what I had in my hand
The disc was STUCK to one side [attraction] because the mags on the other side[that used to pull it back and center it] were missing
I know you have MUCH magnet experience
Have you ever done this?
It was claimed to be the BIG piece of a motor concept
Before I replicate this [Quite simple concept]
Will it be easier to turn/spin ,floating in attraction 
Is it possible that when he says magnets can shield themselves.
He meant, in a field like this??
I value your opinion tremendously and won't waste time replicating a paper weight
Did I describe this well enough for you to know what the hell I'm talking about?
Chet
PS
in the motor, he said this same disc would be hovering about 4 inches[what ever that means]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: derricka on June 18, 2009, 04:29:13 AM
Another thing to consider here, is stray capacitance.  I'm not sure if Rosemary used a breadboard to wire her circuit or not, but you can easily get 12pF (I've seen 20 on some) of capacitance between contact strips.  By comparison, your clean, point to point wired circuit, may be too stable for the task at hand. You could try soldering a few centimeters of wire onto the MOSFET gate to act as an antenna. Sometimes it just takes a bit of outside noise to tickle a circuit into oscillation.

Probably the first time I've ever been "accused" of being too neat.  :P
First I'll try the 555 gate drive circuit and the IRF mosfet. Then we'll see what else needs to be done.
I was finally able to get some chaotic oscillations out of my rig...by cranking the duty cycle past 40 percent and the pulse voltage past 10 volts...and disconnecting the 24 volt battery completely!

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on June 18, 2009, 04:09:18 PM
TK
If I may ,I have a question[while you wait for parts][like you have nothing better to do]
As you know a few weeks ago I met with that fellow who filed a patent app
for a mag motor
I mentioned he had a levitation disc ,a 12 inch circle cut in a piece of 1/4 inch plywood, in the circle was a 11inch [approx] plastic disc hovering in the field
he claimed people could stand on this Disc and not free it from the field

That part I said in a post and yes I held it in my hand [not heavy}
This part I did not say
It was partially disassembled [missing mags that had come out of the glue over time]but still hovering ,only to one side

It just occurred to me what I had in my hand
The disc was STUCK to one side [attraction] because the mags on the other side[that used to pull it back and center it] were missing
I know you have MUCH magnet experience
Have you ever done this?
It was claimed to be the BIG piece of a motor concept
Before I replicate this [Quite simple concept]
Will it be easier to turn/spin ,floating in attraction 
Is it possible that when he says magnets can shield themselves.
He meant, in a field like this??
I value your opinion tremendously and won't waste time replicating a paper weight
Did I describe this well enough for you to know what the hell I'm talking about?
Chet
PS
in the motor, he said this same disc would be hovering about 4 inches[what ever that means]

So the hovering plastic disk had some magnets on it, but some were missing, and the plywood was the outer frame and it had magnets on it too?
I think you are describing a sort of magnetic bearing, of the type that I call the "2-df magnetic trailer hitch".
It's tricky to get the stable position, and I've never seen one support that much weight, but I think the concept is good, and I know it's used in some commercial sophisticated high-speed magnetic bearings, like are used on some kinds of turbo-molecular high vacuum pump systems. They don't simply levitate but hold in attraction as well due to the configuration of the magnets. Of course these systems are generally hybrids of electromagnets and permanent magnets.
If you can find a strong donut magnet, a clear plastic tube that fits in the hole, and a rod or cylinder magnet that fits inside the tube, you can discover some interesting things including, I believe, the levitation/attraction configuration. But with just these few magnets you need the plastic tube to keep things stable.
The fact that you saw it offside, and stuck on one side, seems very normal to me. Getting it to center and remain stable is the trick, using only permanent magnets.

ramset

TK
Thanks for the response,Yes held in "attraction' Does seem amazingly difficult.
That would explain all the layout lines he had crossing the disc every 1/4 inch
Thanks
Chet
PS
and Bill seems to have learned something from this [his  comment that magnets can shield themselves??]
I will take your suggestion to do this and see what I can learn

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma