Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hi TinselKoala,

now I am  watching a bit from the sideline and checking in once and awhile
to contribute my experience with switching MOSFET´s.
I was following the whole conversation in the energetic-forum and I must say that I really do not understand why all these people do a lot of blah blah - and do not mention this one thing I learned a month ago about switching MOSFET´s.

Before I take it upon myself to explain all this, please see attachment of MICREL´s Application note on this subject.

Be aware, that you have to charge up the full gate-capacitance which needs a total charge of 190 nanocoulomb. Not before the Miller-Capacity is charged up can the gate-to-drain-charge be filled up an be effective in switchting the MOSFET to its specified rds_on of 2 Ohm.
Second - if the MOSFET-driving Voltage of NE555 is cut of - this very charge at the gate must be removed as fast as possible for the MOSFET to shut down fast.
How can the charge in this circuit be removed ? There is no bypass-way  to escape. It even has an 100 Ohm resitor in its way.
I personally doubt that - if this setup published by Rosemary is for real - this circuit will work as described. There is a lot of information missing concerning these technical details ( driving MOSFETs )

I used a MIC4424 MOSFET-Driver in a different circuit which can take a backward-current resulting from the Gate up to 0.5 Ampere and it worked very well

TinselKoala , you see the point ?

Best Regards

Kator01

jas_bir77

@all
hi, i am not a technical person at all. i was just wondering if Rosemary Ainslie circuit can be a looped system.
what i mean to ask is that can we get a loop system using Rosemary Ainslie circuit using the system described below.
1. we get a electric boiler and fill it with steam using electricity from the grid.
2. we use that steam generated to generate electricity, now using this circuit produce steam from the electricity generated in 1st step.
this steam should be 15 - 20 times more,since Rosemary Ainslie circuit is 15- 20 times more efficient.
3.now again using the steam generated in pt 2 (15-20 times more than in pt 1) we produce electricity using a steam generator.
now if the electricity produced at pt 3 stage is more we can loop the sys.

eg .(this is a totally hypothetical figures i am taking ).

1. we use 10 kWh (from grid) to produce lets say 10 kg of steam (1 kWh =1 kg of steam) .

2. 10kg of steam produces 8 kwh of power.(80 % efficient)

3. 8 kWh produces 136 kg of steam (8 * 1 * 17) using Rosemary Ainslie circuit.

4. 136 kg of steam produces 108.8 kWh

now we use 100.8 kWh as excess power and use the remaining 8 kwh back to produce 136 kg of steam and so on.

kindly comment on the calculations.

if any tecnical person reads this feel free to give the exact conversion numbers for electric to steam conversion and stem to electric conversion.

since we already have the rest of the things( boiler , steam generator) easily available all we need is Rosemary Ainslie circuit to work and all our energy problems could be solved very easily.
since i am not a technical person i do not have the ability to contribute in testing of this circuit, but i would be grateful if more and more people test and develop this circuit and give laymen like the easy to follow instructions to make this circuit work.
thanks
jasbir

ramset

Jasbir
Nice ideas!!
This circuit is QUITE DIFFICULT to validate,very deceptively simple.
We have a gentleman here that goes by user name Tinsel Koala
He has been researching this circuit and attempting an exact replication
STAND BY
Chet
Ps
along with the help of the other amazing talent in this forum
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

jas_bir77

thanks for the reply
looking  forward for exact replication.

TinselKoala

@Kator: Yes, of course I am aware of those facts about switching mosfets. I assure you that this is not the first circuit of this type that I have constructed! You will note that I have mentioned several times that the mosfet in this circuit is being operated out of its normal performance envelope and should be expected to behave non-linearly. I'm not trying to "improve" Ainslie's circuit, just yet--first I need to confirm (or not, as the case may be) her initial measurements on the circuit to see if they are valid and reproducible. So far, with the short duty cycles specified, I am not seeing heating of the load. Only when the mosfet duty cycle (triggered by whatever: the FG actual input, or the chaotic parasitic oscillations that I am finding difficult to induce) exceeds about 30 percent do I notice warming of the load.
Now that I have breadboarded up the Ainslie 555 timer trigger circuit I will be experimenting with that later today. So far, the 555 circuit is effective at producing a short duty cycle pulse at the appropriate frequency range, but the 100 ohm attenuator doesn't do much (or anything) at all to the signal.
Yes, I am coming to the opinion that either 1) some things are left out of the information available, and/or 2) there may be misprints in some component values and/or measurements.

@Jas_bir: Yes, certainly it would be "trivial" from an engineering standpoint to harness the COP>17 claimed for this device. Since the circuit has been around for many years, you'd think that someone would have done so by now. Of course, the answer could be as simple as this: No overunity performance is actually exhibited by this circuit. But we'll see what we shall see, won't we.
:o