Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guruji

Hi Fuzzy I already posted this even on your live stream chat but I'm asking again.
Can this circuit run on 12v battery only including a sort of inverter on the 24v side?
Thanks
Andrew

jibbguy

Hi Guruji,

I suspect that the effect may not work if you try to create a passive resistive network- based "Voltage Doubler" circuit, as all of those i've seen rely on a clear Ground reference to work, and the output would really be "-12V to +12V". However the only way to know for sure, is to build as suggested first; to get the desired effect working as a "baseline" so you can know when any circuit changes make a difference or not.

Two 12V lead-acid batts of any AH size (or a single 24V batt), or even more such as a total of "48V's" (which is planned to try in the future when High Voltage Probes for the scope become available), is the "recommended method" so far. Scaling down appears to lessen the effect considerably (perhaps even a little more than would be expected as "linear"), from the data Fuzzy once got from running on deeply discharged batts; but there's factors besides just the V's involved and those results could also have been at least partially related to the Output Impedance change in the nearly-totally-flat batts. 

Regarding the "50%" figure you mentioned earlier, i could not find the reference for that, but it sounds like a typo for "5%": Which would be "Tolerance" / accuracy.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: guruji on December 28, 2009, 06:54:41 AM
Hi Fuzzy I already posted this even on your live stream chat but I'm asking again.
Can this circuit run on 12v battery only including a sort of inverter on the 24v side?
Thanks
Andrew

Hi guruji,

Sorry I didn't get back to you at the live streaming chat .... but I was tired and went to bed and let the circuit self run. I suspect that Jibbguy is correct that using a inverter the circuit effect may not be there but the only way to actually know is to try it. There are several experimenters that are trying different methods of modified Rosemary Ainslie circuits such as gotoluc and Michael John Nunnerley that are having good results ..... you never know

Best,
Fuzzy

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, for those that don't follow energetic forum here's our first refusal from the IEEE.  Not a blanket rejection which is something - but disheartening nonetheless, the more so as I think Iravani himself was rather partial to publishing this.  Anyway.  Hopefully the re-run will have a better outcome.

Date: Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 5:59 AM
Subject: Paper TPWRD-00893-2009, by Mr. Ashtweth Palise, Open source evaluation of power transients generated to improve performance coefficient of resistive heating systems.
To: ashtweth@gmail.com
Cc: pesdecisions@ieee.org, iravani@ecf.utoronto.ca

Paper Title: Open source evaluation of power transients generated to improve performance coefficient of resistive heating systems.

We regret to advise you that the Reviewing Committee is unable
to accept the subject paper for publication as a PES Transactions paper even with possible revisions.

Enclosed please find the comments of the reviewers that should
serve to explain the recommendation of the reviewing committee.
I hope you will find the explanations satisfactory. Although we
could not accept this paper, we hope that you will consider
Transactions on Power Delivery for other papers in the future.

We thank you for your continued interest in the Power Engineering Society.

COMMENTS TO THE AUTHORS:
Editor's Comments:

Editor
Editor Comments for Author:
We suggest this paper to be sumitted for review to the IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics or Industry Applications. This rejection is an administrative decision and not based on the paper content.

Reviewers' Comments:

Reviewer: 1
Comments to the Author
After the initial review we concluded that the paper is more suitable for IEEE Transactions on Industrial electronics and not Power Delivery.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Reza Iravani
Editor in Chief
Transactions on Power Delivery
iravani@ecf.utoronto.ca

Rosemary Ainslie

To everyone who's already enjoyed it - I trust you all saw in a Happy New Year.  I'm still in time to wish those members in the States the happiest New Year ever.  Ã...nd I hope that 2010 will bring us all our very dearest wishes.

;D