Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Hi everyone,

Well I got it together and now have a "LIVE" Broadcast site to do the testing and evaluation on the Rosemary Ainslie COP heater circuit and others .... but ... in doing so I had to come up with a "CHANNEL" name and it's called .....

Open Source Research and Development
http://www.livestream.com/opensourceresearchanddevelopment

The strange thing is you must supply videos for some time to be a verified channel and somehow this was bypassed .... possibly because of the name I chose .... don't know this was in the e-mail .....
Effective immediately, you can now stream to unlimited concurrent viewers. In addition, your Livestream Free channel is now listed at livestream.com and is available via search or by browsing the Channel Guide. Plus, your channel is now eligible for promotion in throughout the Livestream Network.

I am broadcasting "RIGHT NOW" for the first time as a dry run .....

Fuzzy
:)

Pirate88179

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

guruji

Hi guys is it possible to run this circuit with 12v battery only doing a sort of inverter to the 24v side?
Another thing about those pots 50k/50% does 50% reffering to tolerance?
Any help please?
Thanks

Rosemary Ainslie

guruji  Hello.  I apologise for not answering here but the truth is that I'm really not qualified to comment.  My own recommendation would be to try and follow Fuzzy's schematic to the letter - if you're trying to replicate the effect.  But I really need him to give you advice here.  I do know that there have been successful variations of the circuit - but it's better left to our experimentalists to advise here.  Fuzzy?  Can you oblige?  Someone? 

Otherwise read up on the different schematics that are on offer at energeticforum.com.  There may be some variation that will suit your apparatus and requirements.  And good luck.

fuzzytomcat

Hi Everyone,

I have another "LIVE" streaming video broadcast going on right now demonstrating the operation of the Rosemary Ainslie COP Heater Circuit Replication if anyone would like to check it out for the next 6 to 12 hours ... 

Open Source Research and Development -
http://www.livestream.com/opensourceresearchanddevelopment

Best Regards,
Fuzzy
:)