Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 04:05:22 PM
Look!!

TinselKoala made a TYPO!!!

Call out the RCMP, the FBI, CSIS, and the Salvation Army, there's something wrotten in Denmark!! Clearly all his work is invalidated, since "4" and "5" are on completely different parts of the keyboard...

Check your PM, I've sent you an address so you can send me your mosfet. Be sure to wrap it in foil to protect from static. If it gets here and doesn't work for some reason, it will clearly be your fault.

you forgot the MIB...  ::)
no, it's clearly invalidated because you have done it incorrectly 4? times now, and haven't got any? fet to self-oscillate. obviously...

wrotten? you make me laugh.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 07, 2009, 04:26:20 PM
you forgot the MIB...  ::)
no, it's clearly invalidated because you have done it incorrectly 4? times now, and haven't got any? fet to self-oscillate. obviously...

wrotten? you make me laugh.

Try not to pee your pants. It makes the smell even worse.

So now, it's "self-oscillation". Before it was "random chaotic" oscillations or "non-periodic resonance."
Well, since you are the expert on self-oscillation (careful, you'll grow hair on your palm, or is it easier to use your foot...) perhaps you can publish a screen shot of your oscillating MOSFET oscillating, so I can be sure you aren't sending me a dud...

EDIT and by the way, in her latest, Rosemary explains just how to get overunity power measurements, and with her technique it appears that the mosfet isn't critical--in fact, it isn't even required, as just about any oscillating circuit will behave as she describes, and will give "overunity" gain when measured and calculated as she recommends. The duty cycle doesn't even matter.

"And that is all that is required to prove the over unity claim. It will not matter what duty cycle you use. It will not matter what frequency you run the test at. The sum over the shunt resistor will always be less than the product over the load resistor. That's strictly in terms of classical analysis of energy delivered by the battery and dissipated at the load. You do not need to be a genius to see that the one will inevitably be greater than the other."

That's all, it's easy. Even you, Wilby, should be able to prove the overunity claim, using her technique.

WilbyInebriated

it's a simple question, i asked it on page one. yet you avoid it like, how did you say? a politician.

any plans on doing it right?

nice try on the latest misdirection though
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

TinselKoala

You mean this post?
You want me to confirm a diode on the FG output---Just like Rosemary used...where's Rosemary's diode there? I don't see it.
Do I plan to use a calorimeter--just like Rosemary did?   No, wait--she didn't use a calorimeter. She just used a "draft shield" of some non-specified type, and showed no data for the construction or performance of the "shield".
By now it should be clear, even to you, that even Rosemary Ainslie herself has no idea what circuit was used to make the data in the Quantum article or the EIT paper. Since I have asked her repeatedly to confirm or correct the circuit and she hasn't done so---I feel free to use whatever components I like to make my replication, and it's up to someone else to show, BY COMPARISON TO THE CORRECT CIRCUIT, whether or not I am using the "exact" parts or not.
After all, other "replicators" add capacitors, use different valued loads, different frequencies, different duty cycles, different transistors, and so forth--yet they don't have their "wilbys" grafted to their backs like I seem to...

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on June 17, 2009, 03:33:40 AM
any plan on doing it right? meaning getting proper components for the ones that you have that are not spec.
do you plan to use a calorimeter if/when you make the circuit to spec?

i am assuming you have a diode on the genny output? could you confirm?

Of course, once you send me that MOSFET, you will have to find some other inaccuracy in my build to complain about. How about the color of the base? No, wait--we don't know what her base color was. And she's not answering questions from me. So maybe you could ask her, in the interests of accurate replication: What color was her circuit board base material?

After all, I live only to please you, Wilby, and making an accurate replication is my lifetime goal. I wouldn't want to let you down by passing up a chance to generate SEVENTEEN times more energy out than I put in...just because I used the wrong mosfet--4 times running.

Even though I am quite sure that Rosemary could measure overunity performance even from a dead shorted mosfet.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 05:12:08 PM
You mean this post?
You want me to confirm a diode on the FG output---Just like Rosemary used...where's Rosemary's diode there? I don't see it.
Do I plan to use a calorimeter--just like Rosemary did?   No, wait--she didn't use a calorimeter. She just used a "draft shield" of some non-specified type, and showed no data for the construction or performance of the "shield".
By now it should be clear, even to you, that even Rosemary Ainslie herself has no idea what circuit was used to make the data in the Quantum article or the EIT paper. Since I have asked her repeatedly to confirm or correct the circuit and she hasn't done so---I feel free to use whatever components I like to make my replication, and it's up to someone else to show, BY COMPARISON TO THE CORRECT CIRCUIT, whether or not I am using the "exact" parts or not.
After all, other "replicators" add capacitors, use different valued loads, different frequencies, different duty cycles, different transistors, and so forth--yet they don't have their "wilbys" grafted to their backs like I seem to...

Of course, once you send me that MOSFET, you will have to find some other inaccuracy in my build to complain about. How about the color of the base? No, wait--we don't know what her base color was. And she's not answering questions from me. So maybe you could ask her, in the interests of accurate replication: What color was her circuit board base material?

After all, I live only to please you, Wilby, and making an accurate replication is my lifetime goal. I wouldn't want to let you down by passing up a chance to generate SEVENTEEN times more energy out than I put it...just because I used the wrong mosfet--4 times running.

Even though I am quite sure that Rosemary could measure overunity performance even from a dead shorted mosfet.

so that's a no then?