Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Yes turnabout is fair play.

I knew you would immediately go copy that quote as your proof of nothing.

Did you not read my subsequent posts? I don't give a rat's ass about build pictures. If you and AC don't give a rat's ass about conventional analysis, then stay out of the conversation. AC came knocking on my door, not the contrary.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: poynt99 on August 08, 2009, 02:31:41 PM
Yes turnabout is fair play.

I knew you would immediately go copy that quote as your proof of nothing.

Did you not read my subsequent posts? I don't give a rat's ass about build pictures. If you and AC don't give a rat's ass about conventional analysis, then stay out of the conversation. AC came knocking on my door, not the contrary.

now i know you're retarded. re: conventional analysis. i was they guy who rode tk's ass for about 30 pages for NOT using the correct components (at least as far as was 'known' to be correct at that time). remember? no you probably don't.
i was the ONLY person asking tk to adhere to decent scientific method...  where the fuck were you then? oh yeah,  playing with your sim...
don't post your sim data if you don't want shit about it, ie: don't come knocking on my door with sims and calculations... build a circuit NOT using your lame sim.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

allcanadian

@milehigh
Quote:
"Allcanadian:  Take a chill pill, at least this chat board is not a police state with a feigned code of good conduct that the despot and his cronies can waive at their discretion.  I contributed a much as anyone to the understanding of the circuit.  I did the energy buckets, I did the box car in the chocolate pudding ooze, I explained how an inductor works from five different angles.  I brought a lot of understanding to many people on how a "coil discharging through a resistor and diode" works.  Yet the despot is always in cognitive dissonance spin mode (his brain is heating up) and whenever I asked him a question or two about his claims about this very complex circuit he dismissed my questions as "irrelevant" and tried to claim that I was "stupid" - after all that contributing.  If you want to find "offensive" behaviour, follow the crumbs."

I am concerned as well, it takes a great deal of restraint when emotions are running high not to resort to name calling or offensive behavior. Don't think that when I read my own posts that I do not find my sarcasm and as a matter a fact attitude offensive on many occasions. I believe it is the nature of this impersonal form of communication that instigates this disrespect for others, the belief that somehow it is acceptable and I am as guilty as anyone. I am as critical of myself and my thoughts as I am of any one here.

Quote:
"I tried and failed in asking him the questions, so why don't YOU ask him the same questions.  Aren't you curious yourself?  Don't you believe that every observation you make must have a mechanism behind it that needs to be understood and explained?"

My observations and understanding may not fall perfectly in line with theirs so I will wait and see what happens, I think they are making progress and at some point they will understand why they have succeeded with proof of concept or why they have not succeeded because of errors made or a lack of proof, I cannot predict which it will be, time will tell.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

poynt99

@ WI
Whatever man  ::)

Go have another drink.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

MileHigh

Rosemary,

Please change tabs on your browser.  lol

QuoteAnd I'd give my right arm to know how TK can afford to spend all this time and all that money on testing equipment, on this debunking exercise. It's a really costly exercise - unless he's getting some compensation for his efforts. In which case from whom and why?

You really really don't get it.  The skeptics know that there is no point in "debunking" the claim.  It never works, the believers go on the defensive and the discussion falls apart.  The reasonable thing to try to do is educate and offer some guidance so that the believers can progress through the testing and measuring phase and then FIGURE IT OUT FOR THEMSELVES.  No one is going to believe a skeptic, that's a given.  But I figure that you will believe it if you can get to the point where you look at your OWN data, data that you generated YOURSELVES, data where you truly UNDERSTAND the measuring methodology and have an understanding of the circuit yourselves.  THEN and ONLY THEN will you be convinced.

HOWEVER, you CANNOT get there if the person or persons that are trying to do the tests for themselves will not accept any outside input that he or she cannot understand or refuses to try to understand.

So just trying to get you to the point to where you could make some reasonable measurements with a reasonable understanding of what is going on has become a total failure.

It's pig-headed Aaron that is blocking your progress towards arriving at your OWN conclusions so that you can BELIEVE YOURSELVES.

The ridiculous nonesense with Aaron puffing out his chest and adamantly refusing to accept that the scope was loosing trigger in his clip from a few weeks ago is just one of many prime examples where Aaron is pigheadedly blocking progress towards reaching the final goal.

So WE are not your best enemy, you YOURSELVES are your own best enemies.  The longer all of you remain bit players in this theater of the absurd farce, the less chance you ever have of arriving at the proper conclusion ALL BY YOURSELVES.

Hence the tragicomic operatic farce continues.

QuoteThere's the intimation that he works as a technician on fixing these instruments and that is the source of the ready supply. If so, then he's also abusing his client base. And why then would his clients send in a brand new Fluke 123 for fixing? Seems a bit redundant. If he works for some research laboratory - then even more cause for concern. What patents and what technologies is he protecting that he needs to destroy my own.

This is "get real" time for you Rosemary.  You have no "technology."  You have zero chance of getting a patent.   Your alleged "technology" is the fact that you are using a MOSFET to charge a coil-resistor and then looking at the discharge.  Forget about over unity, there is a metaphysically zero chance of that ever happening with 100% certainty.  That is the truth and there is nothing that you can do about it except to confirm it for yourself, because that's the only way you are going to believe it.  That is what I have been trying to help you and Aaron do.  Your "technology" in nothing more than a lab experiment in a grade-12 physics class.

I don't care about your zippons, I am telling you the metaphysical truth.  TK and Hoppy have already proved it is not COP 17.  You and Aaron got all exited about Hoppy's PRELIMINARY results and paraded them on your chat board much to the chagrin of Hoppy.  It's time to GROW UP and be scientific about these things.  If Hoppy can make better measurements he will show there is no OU.  This I am confident of with metaphysical certitude.

So simmer on those points and see of you can drag Aaron kicking and screaming all the way to the point that he can see for HIMSELF that there is no over unity in a coil discharging through a resistor and a diode.  He can take a relay and energize the coil with five volts and then put his tongue across the contacts and then disconnect the battery and feel the "compressed time potential" for HIMSELF.

You can try to go forward and accept some input from the skeptics, or fail completely and totally because Aaron doesn't know his ass from his elbow when it comes to oscilloscopes and electronics and how energy works.  As far as I am concerned Aaron and his flock are like ignorant and illiterate peasants living in the Dark Ages.  Serfs that never see more than the plot of land that their Lord has rented to them to work all their lives in an attempt to pay off their debts.  Myself and TK and .99 and others are trying to shed some light on you.

I know that my prose was harsh and not politically correct, that's life.

MileHigh