Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi guys.  It seems that no-one is really following the tests done by Fuzzy.  I'm going to give a brief reference to each test and its objects - from memory - so I may be out on the actual sequence.  Test 1 & 2 attempted replication of heat test published in quantum.  Both failed.  #3 resulted in OU.  #4 again failed (evident lack of harmonic else all was the same).  #5 full overunity (no evident power lost from the battery other than microwatt loss from the battery possibly due to overcharged condiition)  Harmonic evident.  #6 intended as control.  Tested alternate load resistor and could not manage the required harmonic.  Failed.  #7 intended to test higher temperatures - showed results that were extraordinary but was terminated due to possible damage to measuring equipment.  #8 designed to remove clips - shorten leads - tidy up the circuit and then also test Harvey's bootstrapping.  Results even better and both grounding and bootstrapping concerns eliminated.  #9 changed the source shunt resistor with a non-inductive resistor.  No difference to the waveform - but COP > 3 which was less than previous 'pass' tests.  #10 designed to check the voltage deviation across the source shunt.  Intensive 'dumps' every 6 minutes over 1 hour.  Determined this was within the required range to allow application of the formulae developed by Harvey.  Also results back to OU.  Harmonic strongly evident.

This essentially means that the thesis is shown to be proven on replicated tests.  Also, measurments are not the result of an inductive shunt - grounding issues - bad wiring - faulty equipment - bad probes - wrong measurement or anything that Poynty has been trying to show us.  Anomalies in the waveforms persist -  and COP seems to be substantially displaced with outright OU.  We're busy writing that paper - and still want to test two different resistors to determine what conditions require that harmonic which is a signature that seems to be associated with these extraordinary results.  The hope is to submit the paper at the end of November.  We seem to be on track for this.  The news is all good.  It is just that until submission and review - our own excitement is relatively subdued.  That acceptance is critical and we need to submit something at the required standard.  But the thesis is proven.  Questions persist to explain the anomalous heat signatures and waveforms - but that there are questions remaining is actually a really good thing.

And the effect - which I always assumed would be 'easy to show' proves to be a really subtle moment found when the circuit components generate a self-oscillating frequency.  This, as Jibbguy has referenced - has traditionally been factored out of circuitry as undesirable. 

edit.  Changed microvolt to microwatt

Grumpy

You're submitting a paper for the ominous "peer review", without transient analysis, and without spectrum analysis...hmm...wihtout even a 'controlled' verification.

Hold it just a minute!  Let me get some popcorn!  I have got to see this! 
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Grumpy on November 16, 2009, 09:59:17 PM
You're submitting a paper for the ominous "peer review", without transient analysis, and without spectrum analysis...hmm...wihtout even a 'controlled' verification.

Hold it just a minute!  Let me get some popcorn!  I have got to see this!

Golly Grumpy.  So many assumptions.  Love to know what you base them on.  ::)

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Rosemary Ainslie

WELL.  This is interesting.  Wilby - I trust you're reading here.  Grumpy - Poynty - MileHigh - TK - ALL GONE?  Golly.

That leaves Hoppy and utilitarian.  Hoppy doesn't say much and uilitarian is a late comer to the thread.  What intrigues me is that they're all so DISAPPOINTED.  What in heaven's name were they doing on this forum?  I always thought contributors here wanted to crack the over unity barrier.  So, so strange.  Hopefully this thread can now fall off the front page and we can rescue it when we finally submit that paper.