Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterae

A Post from Poynt99

Rose,

After skimming the paper, I actually decided not to comment (the paper speaks volumes on it's own).

Good luck with your future tests on the circuit, Fuzzy I'm sure will make ample use of the scope once again.

PS. Perhaps you've not heard, but there is a new forum site in the works. It might be ready to go live by the end of next week. You, Fuzzy, and Harvey are more than welcome to join, so consider this an invitation. Of course MileHigh, along with many others will be there as well.

Send me an email to poynt99"at"overunityresearch.com if you are interested. We'd like to have you there.

Cheers,

Rosemary Ainslie

LOL  If you, Poynty - are the partial owner, administrater and monitor of a new forum - then what earthly hope for our freedoms of expression?  I'm rather partial to keeping this as liberated or as uunshackled, as is humanly possible.  And we already know how trigger happy you are with that delete button.   ;D  And what about Wilby?  Who will be there to protect me from all that critical excess?  Will his input be accepted? 

And another concern.  Mainstream argument is not only dull witted, ponderous, illogical, convoluted, obscure, tedious, fallacious and dreary - it is also really, really well known.  What on earth will you guys discuss?  I think there's an upper limit to the number of times you express your smug delusions relating to archaic paradigms - and yet retain a readership.

So. If it's just another medium for you and MIleHigh to 'darken' the light of new physics - then why would I want to get involved?  And if it's an opportunity for TK et al to knock all experimental explorations into the Unity Frontier - then why would I want to get that depressed?  And if it's yet another forum to fight the corner of ancient, and old age physics - then why would I want to get that bored? 

You need to sweeten this pill Poynty Poynt.  Thus far the new forum sounds like a foray into Hell - populated with trolls - and coloured by prejudices that are already all over the place.  I suppose if MH is there - and you - then there's the outside hope of an intellectual challenge to convert you guys.  At the moment I see it as having that 'abandon hope .... ' number that Dante saw outside the gates of Hell.  Not that exciting Poynty Poynt.  LOL

:-* ::) >:( ;D

EDIT
:-*   
2ND EDIT
Of course I'll join.  How could I resist?  Just not sure how active I'll be as experimental physics is really not my thing.  But who knows?  Perhaps you'll get some contributors interested in theory?  Definitely up for that.  Thanks Darren - Poynty - Poynt99 - Poynty Poynt.  So many identities.  Golly. :-*

Gobaga

Has this paper been accepted by IEEE yet?

I found all of the links to various thing rather irritating.  This makes it impossible to print it out and read it later.  You have to print an entire ream of paper to get all of the supporting information.  Couldn't you summarize, dissect and condense all of this into the paper presented?

Talk of a "new physics" is rather pretentious.  Dozens of physicist with far more to show than hot coil won't talk of "new physics" until they have exhausted the current physics, and even then they are apprehensive.

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Gobaga.  17 pages is not a ream.  And you're absolutely not required to print any of it.  And NO.  I can't summarise it.  Nor will I try to.  It's summarised in the abstract.  And I am not talking 'new physics'.  Dark matter and dark energy were identified by Hubble.  That was some years ago.  And fortunately I am not like 'dozen's of physicist(s)?' That would represent a minority. 

It's always an enormous relief to find that the antagonists to the paper are also such stridently demanding and objectionable people.  I'd hate to think that reasonable, kind hearted, decent, fair minded, considerate, polite and and thinking scientists - would also not support our hard faught efforts here.  And such people would - I suspect - also take the trouble to be courteous.   

If I were to indulge in your register I'd say 'go take a jump' or 'go to blazes' or something like that.  Fortunately I'm in the 'reasonable, kind hearted ....' group. 

EDIT  - AND NO - the paper has not been accepted for publication.  There's a process involved that usually takes up to three months - or longer.  How can you not know this?  Especially in the light of you knowing those 'dozens of physicists'?  Golly.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Gobaga on December 05, 2009, 10:03:25 PM
Has this paper been accepted by IEEE yet?

I found all of the links to various thing rather irritating.  This makes it impossible to print it out and read it later.  You have to print an entire ream of paper to get all of the supporting information.  Couldn't you summarize, dissect and condense all of this into the paper presented?

Talk of a "new physics" is rather pretentious.  Dozens of physicist with far more to show than hot coil won't talk of "new physics" until they have exhausted the current physics, and even then they are apprehensive.

Hi Gobaga,

The document "Open Source Evaluation of Power Transients Generated to Improve Performance Coefficient of Resistive Heating Systems" that is referenced at Scribd

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23455916/Open-Source-Evaluation-of-Power-Transients-Generated-to-Improve-Performance-Coefficient-of-Resistive-Heating-Systems

Is the manuscript for Electronic Preprints which is allowed at the IEEE http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/policies.html under Section 8.1.9 Electronic Information Dissemination   Part B. Electronic Preprints which has the same document context but using a single column width manuscript and will be withdrawn from Scribd and replace with the proper format document at the time of approval with the two column format used in magazine editorials which was submitted as per IEEE requirements .... the information in both manuscripts is basically the same now but may have some additional edits required for publication if excepted.

Normally there isn't any pre-release publication done at all, but the authors of the paper being were all "Open Source" felt the need for some type of document for the community to see prior to any possible publication using the "Electronic Preprint" exception in it's present released manuscript form.

Fuzzy
:)