Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All FE Forums May Soon Be In Jeoprody

Started by poynt99, June 18, 2009, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IotaYodi

Under recent changes in the laws, in the United States, patents are now granted for a term of 20 years from the date of application (14 years for design patents). Different rules apply for patents covered by applications filed before June 8, 1995. Patents may be extended only by a special act of Congress except for certain pharmaceutical patents.
Patents are public. You have the right to build it, but you cant sell it or the plans for it without permission.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

ramset

The AARP
A very big organization,MANY,MANY seasoned[senior]citizens
Telling Grandma she has to freeze to death, because Grandpa got his dog tags twisted around his neck trying to keep them warm,Ain't politically correct

Any hoo ... There are many venues to help our suffering mass's[myself included] more now than ever!!

Chet

PS isolation [being alone] doesn't seem to me ,the proper course or action.
Becoming more of a community HERE and where we live is a MUCH better path
There are A LOT of very ,very smart seasoned citizens out there,looking for a way to make this world a better place!!
A Few STRONG men ,with a vision!!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

BEP

Quote from: ramset on June 18, 2009, 10:05:06 AM
The AARP
A very big organization,MANY,MANY seasoned[senior]citizens
Telling Grandma she has to freeze to death, because Grandpa got his dog tags twisted around his neck trying to keep them warm,Ain't politically correct

Any hoo ... There are many venues to help our suffering mass's[myself included] more now than ever!!

Chet

PS isolation [being alone] doesn't seem to me ,the proper course or action.
Becoming more of a community HERE and where we live is a MUCH better path
There are A LOT of very ,very smart seasoned citizens out there,looking for a way to make this world a better place!!
A Few STRONG men ,with a vision!!

I see you have never had your dog tags bent  :-X

ramset

Bep
No I haven't ,I guess I really don't know what that means
And that's part of the problem ,Older men that fought and worked to change the world ,carry with them HISTORY
The older they are the more of this history/knowledge they have
All the covered up, censored technologies are more personal to some as they age .[meeting your maker ,or thinking about it ,makes you reevaluate your priorities]
   Men that fought in WWII or were old enough to be directly affected ,are a different breed than today's Men [just the way it is ,a different frame of reference]
They Know they can change the world ,they did it once already[that's how they feel]

Not implying anything about your age Bep
You have wisdom beyond your years "grasshopper"
All I'm saying, is these men are our biggest asset's,along with those of like mind and ability.
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

jibbguy

Poynt99,

Very interesting.

I get into some trouble with peeps who disagree when i criticize "Orion Group" for this same sort of thing; technology seems to fall into a black hole when they get a hold of it. But they are not a "company" (although they act as secretive as one lol). Imo, because of their model they are not helping the Open Source movement at all, and the reason behind it is MONEY. It's a shame, because if they did embrace Open Source they could get a lot more "bang from their buck"... Their techs are apparently all currently stuck in technical problems that we could probably solve for them FOR FREE. Eventually they could get a lot more money if they did embrace Open Source.

Regarding this new company and the danger it would pose....

No company built on the hopes of the people they recruited to get rid of oil and coal as fuels, would last long if the people who signed up for it discovered it was a sham or a con... They would just walk away and stop working for it (and take their "ball" with them), and there is not a damned thing the company officers or their lawyers could do about it.

The truth is, that Non Disclosure Agreements are a very weak and toothless article of "obedience". They can be circumvented very easily; i've known at least half a dozen business Salesmen over the years who "jumped ship" and went to work for the competition, and then beat the lawyers and threats of their old employer without any problem at all, simply by calling all their bluffs (...despite their signing very draconian NDA's). In one case i know of, the guy was sued and it was thrown out of court immediately as "baseless". These guys i knew are not used car hawkers in plaid sport-coats lol... They made $150k a year, easy.

They don't want us to realize it, but NDA's are essentially WORTHLESS. They are meant as a scare tactic to keep their peeps in line; and have no real legal "teeth".

Also, employees of a corporation can be made to Testify in court, and no NDA could stop them from doing so under Oath ( ..something G.E. , Exxon Mobile, B.P., and Siemens should remember when they are finally outed for all the many instances of corporate suppression /shelving of important technologies they have perpetrated over the years).

So anybody that signed up to this new company, then found it was a mistake or that their technology was being shelved or somehow misused; could just leave, start working on it somewhere else, and tell us about ALL the techs being worked on there at the company labs... And there is nothing that this company could do about it except posture and make empty threats. If the inventor has proofs that his / her technology or discovery existed before they signed up with the company , then it is still THEIRS no matter what they signed; this company can claim all they want but if it existed before their involvement, the best they could possibly hope for is "Exclusive Rights" to market it (and even that can be fought and won if the company broke ANY promises... Hehehe and they always do).

NO ONE CAN STOP ANYONE FROM STUDYING THESE TECHNOLOGIES!!

No one can stop us legally from Replicating them AT ALL.

No one can stop us from talking about EVERY ASPECT of them openly AT ALL, even if some dipshit corporate officer considers them a "trade secret". If you are not trying to DIRECTLY profit from it, they can go suck eggs ;)

All they can do is TRY to stop others from marketing the exact-description device for-profit if they think they "own" the rights.... All the inventor has to do is just change a small aspect or two and it is a "new" device ;)

If an NDA has wording something like: "Any concepts and ideas coming from this inventor is the property of the company".. That company is pissing up a rope and the statement is utterly meaningless. You can use that NDA to wipe dog poo from your shoe ;)

You see, the business world really is "Open Source" for the purposes of general knowledge... They just don't want us to realize it ;)  Legal threats only kick-in and become a POSSIBLE viable position when someone else tries to profit from it.

This is because no one can own "Ideas". "Concepts" can't be bought-out and shelved. Only specific embodiments of these ideas can be Patented, Copyrighted, or otherwise held under Agreement. And when it comes to Free Energy devices; these technologies have literally THOUSANDS of possible applications and embodiments... Making it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to tie them all down legally.

So F-E really is a Pandora's Box that once opened, is in the Public Domain... Another important reason they don't want it to happen because every corp knows the best they could hope for would be a couple years of "exclusivity" before small business entrepreneurs could take over "their" markets simply by the vast numbers of them that will start-up world-wide (...many of these started by WE PEEPS WHO HANG OUT HERE hehehe).

So although i would agree that such a model is not "ideal", i do not think it is a serious danger to anything being studied here. Our biggest actual danger is being "talked out" of pursuing and publicizing these technologies... And although it is a minor one and no is listening to that drivel, it doesn't stop their minions from continuing to try ;)