Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All FE Forums May Soon Be In Jeoprody

Started by poynt99, June 18, 2009, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

I think most would agree that suppression is out there. I'm not an alarmist nor conspiracy theorist, but I feel it's very important to bring something to light that is concerning me and a few others.

There was a new company formed recently that threatens to put an end to all forums that discuss and share ideas and information regarding free energy research. It also threatens to put an end to inventors getting recognition for their work.

Why is there a threat?

Because this company would have all that join them believe that the research they would be doing is for the betterment of mankind, yet they do so at a profit. In addition, this is most likely only a "front" for the real objective of achieving an easy way to attract and secure promising new (or old) technologies that have not yet been fully developed, and which are a direct threat to the oil barons of the world. Think what damage would be done to these giants if free or dirt cheap energy became available to all. It's a no-brainer.

This company is heavily funded, and is recruiting brilliant minds and the intellectual property that goes with them. Should any real technology ever reach the point of maturity, will it get to market? Of course not.

Do I feel comfortable freely posting any insights I may have regarding the TPU or any other potential ou technology? Not any more I don't, and I shall not be doing so.

Why give them any advantage at all when they're not only likely to shelve the tech that may result, but would turn around and sue your ass off if you went public yourself with their IP? Will your $100/hr lawyer be able to compete with their $10k/hr law team?

This should be a concern to all. I speak only for myself, but I'd have to say that my days of disclosure are done.

Regards,

PS. Do not ask about the company. I will not do them any favors by mentioning their name. It will most likely come out sooner or later anyway.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

ATT

@poynt99

You're right, the big boys could always leverage anything they find on public forums and incorporate it into their latest project, however, it's a two-edged sword.

If disclosures are public, then the public has the same information they do, so 'shelving' becomes more problematic. Although they could certainly include the information in their patent claims and probably get away with it because of the fact that 'prior art' hasn't necessarily been registered yet (and patent examiners can be 'iffy'), they couldn't actually 'ice' the information since it's been disclosed publicly beforehand.

So although you couldn't mass-manufacture anything that used the process they had a claim on without a license, independent replicators (read: individuals) could still produce an embodiment for their own use, if they wished.

And you are so right about the lawyers, they could simply run you right out of money without you ever having a day in court through appeals, stays and postponements.

But public disclosure insures that the details of a project do not end up in an information 'black hole', never to be seen again. It's the only way I can see to safeguard the public's right to know.

gri

Quote from: poynt99 in ~All FE Forums May Soon Be In Jeoprody~
I think most would agree that suppression is out there.
I'm not an alarmist nor conspiracy theorist,
but I feel it's very important to bring something to light
that is concerning me and a few others.

In case of FE hosting suppression
Hartiberlin could restore the backup of the forum
on another hostings of forum users.

So i would suggest my space too.

But how will he be able to ask me for similar forum help
if he did even neither reply to my gritoadmix
nor register on my forum.

ps.
Just for a visual example of the result of such administrator's ignorance
is his upgrading to SMF 2.0.X without installing of one of my mods
which fixes the SMF 2.0.X bug in quoting code.

Essentially, since upgrading, the FE forum is ALREADY RESTRICTED
from global grivitational space of information -
the forum have began to destroy the perfectness of global quoting
of other forums original posts.

Unless Hartiberlin will fix the bug -
my quotes in global format, destroyed by Ignorance,
will remind the Users
about the History of how have Monkeys destroyed Humanity..
up to the moment of possible irreversible forum suppression.

My mod can be requested in defended Dialogue topic.
Your Gritoadmixes to Gri | Digrigible: { Gri to Hartiberlin -> Hartiberlin to Gri }

ramset

Am I living under a false conception?
Liars for hire[lawyers] only get involved when there's money involved.

If a person uses a tech for themselves and does NOT sell or distribute this tech for profit ,no litigation!!

They can  copy ANY patent or product for their ""own personal use"" without legal recourse
Am I misinformed?

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

BEP

Quote from: ramset on June 18, 2009, 09:27:08 AM
Am I living under a false conception?
Liars for hire[lawyers] only get involved when there's money involved.

If a person uses a tech for themselves and does NOT sell or distribute this tech for profit ,no litigation!!

They can  copy ANY patent or product for their ""own personal use"" without legal recourse
Am I misinformed?

Chet

IMO....

You can build all you want, as long as you don't try to benefit from it by marketing AND as long as you don't tell anyone. The rules are as you say.

BUT...

If you have such a technology you also cannot share it. On the light side they can only bend your dog tags, take your retirement, etc., etc., etc. When all is done you will shut up.

What was said by that guy in the Everglades? " I've got gators in my backyard!". I don't have gators but I don't wish to relocate to the swamps, either.