Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

thomas thrawagers magnet and steel screw explained here.

Started by nitinnun, June 21, 2009, 04:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nueview

hi all

nitinun i can see the reason for your thought on these things and there is allot of good information you have given but i cannot even imagine not doing certain tests of theory or just to confirm an idea.
in electrostatics the only state for repultion of energy is having the same value all other states form an attraction after much testing i am not in doubt of this at all so there are some things missing in your theory.
there is no substitute for doing it has a truly unique quality!
you cannot progress without taking a step back this truly pertains to energy and it's assumptions.

Martin

nueview

when you refer to repulsive magnetic flow are you refering to michel faradays currents in the same direction tend to gather and when flowing opposite tent to scatter or repell ?
if so then there is room for discussion of magnetics as flow which is derived from energy in motion not static kinetic but dinamic.

martin

nitinnun

electrons flow away from negative, counter-clockwise spinning magnetism,
and towards positive, clockwise spinning magnetism.

BECAUSE electrons generate counter-clockwise spinning magnetism. and because the electrons CCW magnetism, is repelled by other CCW magnetism.

and the electron is repelled from another source of counter-clockwise magnetism, along with t

paramagnetic/ferromagnetic atoms such as iron, have more electrons that protons.
so they generate more counter-clockwise magnetism, than clockwise magnetism.
so they repel electrons away harder, than they attract electrons.

diamagnetic atoms such as hydrogen, carbon, copper, silver, gold, and bismuth, have more protons than electrons.
so they generate more clockwise magnetism, than counter-clockwise magnetism.
so they attract electrons harder, than they repel electrons.

the pyramids 45 degree angles, abuse the 8 points,
at which clockwise and CCW magnetism are spat out, from all atoms.

the angles on the pyramid, force counter-clockwise magnetism to build up, around the base of the pyramid.
and force clockwise magnetism to build up, in the center and peak of the pyramid.

this causes electrons to be repelled from the pyramids base, and attracted towards the center/peak.
this electron movement, is electricity.

the hardest part of harvesting electricity, is providing freed electrons with polarized water, and providing physical metals/wire for the electrons to move through.

i have made great improvements in my understanding of pyramid physics, since someone showed me some of thomas thrawagers work, which i did not know existed until yesterday.

if there had been less rambling on the forums, and more prompting of thrawagers materials, than i might have had my new insights years ago.
instead of just now, when the world is worse off than it has ever been.

prompt the known information loudly and clearly, where everyone can see the information,
at all times.
THEN clog the forums, with what you think!

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 11:35:58 AM
Ah, but where is nitinnun going, that is the question.

To be fair he does have a good idea..he just describes it in his own way and it makes it a breeze for someone like me to understand.

I understand that ions and static and the like interact with stuff like me..trees and the like.

Peter grandics proved that he got dc electric from static electric via the pyramid.

Other strange effects like accelerated growth of plants..strengthing of the immune system which from some russian result makes it much more likely for you to ward of infections and viruses and the like.

Some guy on this forum saying he knew of a us veteran who basicly confirms this.

Where he is going to well...hmm...being open minded with the obvious and being child like.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

nitinnun

you think i'm incomprehensible ?
you think i'm childlike ?

it is most of humanity, who make everything harder, than it needs to be !
it is most of humanity, who wastes its time on dishonest, narrow minded bull****.

mankind lies when it does not have too.
mankind wastes 4 hours when it only needed to waste 1 hour.
mankind is a hampster running on a wheel. and the wheel isn't even attached to a generator.

if mankind did only what was needed, if mankind avoided dishonesty,
than mankind would have 20 or more hours of free time each day.

which could be spent on doing something useful.

the truth is very simple.
the details needed for anti-gravity, electricity from pyramids, and similar things, can be expressed in a handful of words.

you could train a monkey to build such devices, by teaching the monkey how to execute only the REQUIRED details.

to discover the truth (and those devices), you need simplicity !
you need to be capable of making things as simple as possible, without losing any of the importance.

only THEN, will you discover anything.
let alone understand anything.

because the more excess details your mind adds to the world,
the less you will understand the world !

too much complexity, will hide the truth.
if you make things too complicated, than you will NOT see the truth.

and making things more complicated than they need to be, is what most of the people on this forum do !

your messages have unnecessary complexity.
your concepts have unnecessary complexity.
your devices have even more unnecessary complexity, than your messages and concepts.

you overcomplexify simple things, and you oversimplify complex things.
and until you learn to correct it, you will wallow in a cesspit of low technology ignorance.

there are "aliens".
most of them look and feel like like we do. but they are there.

but none of them want to deal with humanity.
because everything that humanity touches, turns to diseased ****.

because humanity creates too much excess complexity, to understand the truth !
and it would cause nothing but problems and misery for the aliens, if they interacted with us.

........i post things on this forum, because i want my insights to help this wretched planet.
because i DO see part of the truth. from my perspective.
and what i see, shines with potential. like the sun.

shining potential, for saving mankind from extinction.

but if none of you can understand the potential i see, than i might be wasting my time sharing my precious insights with you.

because if you are going to demotivate me,
while not being able to understand what i give you,
than i cannot help you.

yet you are being a burden to my progress, and to my well being.