Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

permanent- & electromagnet motor

Started by mcsquare, June 21, 2009, 04:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcsquare

Hi, all.
I would like you to have a look at this.
I'm a newbe, and I have superficial knowledge on the scientific principles of magnetism.
But I was playing around with four small magnets stuck on a CD, each with their north to the same
side and I saw it was incredebly easy to have it spin with a fifth magnet pulsing at the right moment
to repell. So I thought the spinning could generate the power to have an elecromagnet pulse at the right moment. Maybe have the electricity generated by the spin fill a capacitor or a coil, like in cars
then at breaking the circuit, use the higher voltage to have an electromagnet pulse to repell the permanent magnet on the disc. Their will surely be more electronics involved, maybe a battery
or so, but before to start a bit more serious try, with car-parts I was thinking, I'd like to know what you guys think, or maybe someone has already tried this?

jas_bir77

gravityblock

Quote from: jas_bir77 on June 22, 2009, 04:25:54 AM
look up adams motor he eas one of the pionears.
at http://www.rexresearch.com/1index.htm

What mcsquare posted is not an Adams motor.  You will learn a lot from researching the Adams motor though.  I like your design mcsquare.  Research the Muller Motor also.  It is similar to the Adams motor.  Not sure if I spelled Muller right or not.

I have built an Adams motor without the cold electricity or Over Unity affect.  It is one hell of a Pulse motor though.  Maybe If I added more than 2 stator coils and more than 4 magnets on the rotor that I currently have with a better mechanical switch and get the timing right, I may notice the "cold" affect.

It is essential to follow the instructions to the very letter if you decide to build the Adams motor.

Good luck,

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

mcsquare

Thanx for the replies (was a bit afraid for "oh this has already been tried", forget it, won't work")
I will surely get into studying Adams and Muller (Müller?) But what I would like to built is the idea
I scetched in the 3d program, start with an alternator, an inductive coil, some strong magnets and
lots of copperwire...
Last night I was reading about Bedini motors, and their is some similarity with them too.
Oh, so much studying to do. I hope we can make this generator work, hope you will all help me when needed, hope to share with all if it works.

TinselKoala

Oh, this has already been tried, forget about it, it won't work.

There, feel better now? I certainly do.
:D

(They are fun and educational to build, though. Here's one that doesn't generate anything but is alleged to have no armature back reaction, thanks to Stefan Marinov and Sergei Nikolayev.)