Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Intriguing 9/11 Development

Started by Cap-Z-ro, June 23, 2009, 10:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PYRODIN123321

Well, people only believe the lying mainstream media and are to lazy(or too scared to know or whatever reason) to check and see if its the truth....don't care for the most part, unless they are told by the TV to care and everybody starts is doing it, then you could get hung for not believing and doing what everybody is doing...

I think maybe there is some sort of mass social disorder among people, an overdeveloped reliance on society (and TV's false society)to tell them what is right and wrong and what is the best thing to do for survival, and I think TV in general is responsible for it....most the thinking is done for you and analysis and conclusions handed to you, your opinions handed to you, all you have to do is pick a side....all without really considering and thinking, its like impulsive thinking, just a whim....

peace
Peace.

Cloxxki

Quote from: utilitarian on June 26, 2009, 11:31:53 AM
To most of us here in the States, there are no huge unanswered doubts.  Based on evidence we have seen, we do not agree with the conspiracy view.  Those who do persist are free to protest in the streets.  For some reason, they do not do so.  They must not feel too strongly.  So the only battle left is on the Internet, and that's fine.  No one forces anyone to go to any particular website, so it is a protest we can safely ignore.
Unbreakable buildings collapsing mis-announced beforehand, without having been physically damaged by nearby collapses. Missing airplanes, conveniently missing air defence, etc. I'm not a die hard 9/11 conspiracist, but the times I tried to find answers, I couldn't. Just glad that I don't ever have to be in the US.

In my country, there's this thing called a perliamentary investigation. Stones are turned, politician are forced to explain themselves. Not saying it's perfect, but your president only gets to explain himself, at risk of impeacement(sp), for a handjob from a hot intern.
Very easy to first call muslims the source of all evil and terror, and when the shit hits, blame them and start Junior's long wished gulf war daddy couldn't quite finish. Like American christianity brought so much good to their own land, let alone the rest of the world. It made itself useful in 1945 last time, I think? Many years too late, I might add. Ask millions of jews and those who defended them.

If there's also someone out there debunking the conspiracies, I'd be happy to read that.

Cap-Z-ro

" If there's also someone out there debunking the conspiracies, I'd be happy to read that. "

That, folks is something no one has seen to date.

I believe you are referring to that 600 pound gorilla over there in the corner.

Thats just it...all you hear from those who ignore the facts for whatever the reason, incessantly rely on generalizations...and refuse to address any of the points raised in the above post.

Never mind the government grade thermite found in the rubble of all 3 buildings.

Regards...

The Nephew

To me it's just mind boggling that a steel structural building, building 7 collapsed without ever being hit by one of the planes?
Apparently the world trade center collapsed on account that the jet fuel was so intense that it ruined the integrity of the steel but, not to intense as to burn the paper made passports that belonged to the terrorist that where recovered in the fallen debris?

Cloxxki

Quote from: The Nephew on June 27, 2009, 05:55:53 PM
To me it's just mind boggling that a steel structural building, building 7 collapsed without ever being hit by one of the planes?
Apparently the world trade center collapsed on account that the jet fuel was so intense that it ruined the integrity of the steel but, not to intense as to burn the paper made passports that belonged to the terrorist that where recovered in the fallen debris?
The terrorists, proud of their heroish deed, of course laminated their passports bomb-proof, to make sure their maker would know their names from CNN reports when appointing batches of 78 maids. Not to offend muslims, just those that choose to kill for their faith, and those that use their existence to conveniently shove some blame.

When our country was devastated by a crashing 747-400 cargo plane directly hitting a large flat building, there was never question of the surrounding buildings being damaged by more than a few broken windows, I seem to remember.
Luckily, the government had been pro-active in moving the most important operations from building 7 days in advance, and leaked the buildings collapse ahead of schedule, to make sure it would be noted on live TV. Forbid, that camera's would not catch its dramatic collapse.

I blame Bush for not being able to brush my teeth on an airplane anymore, and having to buy $3+ (but tax-free) bottled drinks to flush my throat. Anyone who wants to crash an airliner simply does that. Just not many people are that twisted, maiing airliners the very safest place "on" earth to spend your time. Larger chance to be hit by lightning, drown in your bathtub, choke on a peanut, car crash, etc. This was already the case before Bush, I might add. I blame muslims for their loud (big new German car) horn honking and rubber burning under my window at night for no apparent reason.

Perhaps for the US it's daily routine to see tall buildings collapsing perfectly in a cloud of dust. In Europe, that's rarer, we do it brick by brick. But, as buildings are built to last, they tend to just keep standing , even when an airliner hits.

What was the short range seismic effect of the towers collapsing BTW? A 10 Richter would warrant any tall building to be damaged into collapse, I suppose.