Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Hi every one its me again  good day !

The secret of tesla in his magnifying transmitter is that, to make a big oscillator in the air and then receive that via antenna then get little watts and amplify that again to make huge energy  8)

i think sm did that already.  and some of us here ;D

kooler

i take it that those toroids in the center are hooked up on one leg each from the taser cap and the brown or black wires and are pulse charging the big dc caps at the rear of the tpu that power the circuit for the stun gun transformer..
i also think that the output power is from the wire wrapped in the center of the tpu .. (being dc current) and the coils from the high voltage transformer is wrap in a small coil on top and bottom of the tpu to provide the rotation of a magnetic field .. giving the middle wrapped wires a dc voltage
very much the same as my friends rig but it gave ac voltage and it didn't power its self...?

sorry if i might have mispelled something... i drink a couple cocktails every night
helps num my brain .. to help me sleep

oh forgot to mention didn't sm say in one of his video's that '' this is a high voltage device ''
kind of fits doesn't it...

kooler

hello,
is this a 70's era inductor or....
http://img410.imageshack.us/i/dccap.jpg/

what you think.. dudes..lol

Mannix

100% its a resistor!

kooler