Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: newbie123 on June 25, 2009, 01:36:51 PM
Here's something probably worth discussing..

According to Marco's compilation and the  'Lindsay Letters'   ... SM talks about voltage "kicks"  being the source of the TPU phenomena..      I.E. 

"It was most clearly described by Nikola Tesla, when he observed a very
high voltage spike at the VERY INSTANT a DC switch was closed."

Now, I'm pretty sure this phenomena is real and well known by most electrical engineers..   Would this just be considered a "voltage spike" caused by BEMF?

What is the difference between a "kick" (not a common EE term) and a "voltage spike" (common) ...  Are they the same thing? 

SM seems to be implying that this "kick" is overunity..  In SM's words..

(pg. 6  in 'Dear Lindsay')
"SMALL KICK.
Those words mean a great deal"
It PROVES that there is an interaction between the magnetic field of the
earth and simple electrons running through wires.
It may be a small influence but it is actual OVER UNITY.
I have spent several years of my life thinking about that.
Scientists tell us that over unity is impossible."

What is a "Kick" really?   

Also, how do we know these letters are credible?

SM was cryptic but I do not believe that he ever deliberately lied in his statements regarding the device. 

SM explains the process in the quote you just posted, but rather than experiment with that you two would rather ask endless questions and make snide remarks.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Farrah Day

QuoteIf you had read everything, you 'd know that the heating issue was on early units and not later units.

I'd love to know your reference to that Grumps, because I've seen nothing about later TPUs anywhere... please, provide a link to later TPUs.

I've also just sat through two torturous hours of the radio interview with Jack Durban whereby the TPUs at the time could only be operated for 19 or 20 mins at a time due to the heating problem. Granted that was a decade ago, but isn't all the video footage etc, from that time?

Jack Durban also sounds like a very credible and intelligent guy that knows what's what. If he is to be believed SM is exactly the opposite!  I'm sure we are all just trusting our instincts when it comes down to who is the most credible and most believable, but I know what I think.

Isn't learning all about asking questions?  It's the people that don't ask any questions you want to worry about.

Snide remarks... us... never!
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

Grumpy

You are just here to start shit so piss off.

(You must be the sister of "pennies_everywhere" - He/She was quite good at starting a riot on a forum.)

Quote from: Farrah Day on June 25, 2009, 03:15:19 PM
I'd love to know your reference to that Grumps, because I've seen nothing about later TPUs anywhere... please, provide a link to later TPUs.

I've also just sat through two torturous hours of the radio interview with Jack Durban whereby the TPUs at the time could only be operated for 19 or 20 mins at a time due to the heating problem. Granted that was a decade ago, but isn't all the video footage etc, from that time?

Jack Durban also sounds like a very credible and intelligent guy that knows what's what. If he is to be believed SM is exactly the opposite!  I'm sure we are all just trusting our instincts when it comes down to who is the most credible and most believable, but I know what I think.

Isn't learning all about asking questions?  It's the people that don't ask any questions you want to worry about.

Snide remarks... us... never!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Farrah Day

QuoteYou are just here to start shit so piss off.

Now, now, language Grumps. Is that just your way of telling me that you can't provide a reference to later TPUs?

You want me to go away?  What... and leave you guys going round and round in circles forever?  Are you worried that you might actually learn something?

Take a chill pill before you burst a blood vessel and go and have a lie down if it's all becoming too much for you.  ;)

Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

newbie123

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.