Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: tsl on June 25, 2009, 04:07:38 PM
I may be wrong but i think Tesla observed a motional electric field spike, see Hooper,anyway it's not related to the tpu imho.

the interaction of fields probably is related

Edit1:
Quote from: BEP on June 11, 2009, 08:00:31 PM
You create the proper moving field around a conductor to create current flow.

Edit2:
Quote from: tsl on June 13, 2008, 06:30:54 PM
I had no intention to write "f**k off".As I allready have said:google and the internet is not allways The source of information.My intention was to point you guys in a certain direction, that's why i came with the "intellectually" inserted" thing.The radial magnetic field has per se indeed nothing to do with OU.But, the interaction between fields have.So to make it simpler :For a conductor carrying current you will allways have a circular magnetic field, i think you agree with that.Now if the field lines are not circular ones but are all pointing from the center axis of the conductor away-hence the term radial- you have a radial magnetic field.Or another example take a look at a simple permanent magnet.What do you see?I bet you see how the field lines comes out from the north pole and goes back to the south pole.Nothing wrong with that too.But now try not to look from the side but from the top, so that you see only one pole.what do you see now?if you look to the north pole you'll see how the field lines are emerging from the center-the pole- in radial manner(one plane view).there are much more examples of such radial fields(the electrostatic field of a isolated charge is also a radial one).Anyway ,the point, my point was to make you think about certain interactions between such a radial field and a circular one.

Edit3:
Quote from: tsl on June 21, 2008, 09:37:21 AM
@Chef
Nice.But you get this because of the interaction of 2 fields not from a pulsed coil alone.

Quote from: tsl on June 11, 2009, 07:26:24 PM
BTW there is only one control coil and that's the one on the outside, the ones on the collector are for inducing the effect.The freq on the controll is around 5kHz (square or not).remember: the first ,the second harmonic and the third
(example 20kHz,60kHz,5kHz).

Hmm

Tsl modulates the control field at 5k - ain't that the cat's pajamas?

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

newbie123

Quote from: -[marco]- on June 25, 2009, 04:57:26 PM
It's a start isn't it  ::)

I guess, but I'm not someone who needs to observe something  experimentally to believe it  exists..    My question is simple, and the answer is probably available on the web somewhere...  Or in the mind of someone here, maybe?

What is the difference between a BEMF "spike" and  "kick"?     Or is this information top secret?  :-X

I've seen BEMF spikes through a scope before, btw.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

innovation_station

explain your term bemf  please ....

i would interpt it as a colpaseing elecrtomagnet feild  but i have seen coliding waves on a scope combining as 1 big kick of current   

this is diffrent then HEMF   hemf is an inductance thing done with 1 freq ...  bassed on mass to mass tuneing of diffrent inductances and its sole use is  to make a simple device self run...

and provide a means of timeing ... 

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

turbo

Quote from: newbie123 on June 25, 2009, 05:31:37 PM
I guess, but I'm not someone who needs to observe something  experimentally to believe it  exists..    My question is simple, and the answer is probably available on the web somewhere...  Or in the mind of someone here, maybe?

What is the difference between a BEMF "spike" and  "kick"?     Or is this information top secret?  :-X

I've seen BEMF spikes through a scope before, btw.

First of all your term Bemf is wrong.
Bemf happens when the field is growing, it is the resistive force that pushes back while you put in energy.
The spike you are reffering to is called inductive kickback.

Is there is any diffrence between inductive kickback and the kick?
Again only one way to find out.

Maybe you should not believe anything, unless you have seen it yourself, with your own eyes.
If you believe everything you will end up nowhere.
So you can either walk the path few have chosen, or believe whatever you want to believe....

M.

newbie123

Marco,

I'll experiment when the time comes, but I want all the facts first...   

Quote from: -[marco]- on June 25, 2009, 06:08:03 PM
Maybe you should not believe anything, unless you have seen it yourself, with your own eyes.
If you believe everything you will end up nowhere.
So you can either walk the path few have chosen, or believe whatever you want to believe....

M.

If I had to "walk the path" (aka experiment) to believe every well known scientific concept, I would be walking  paths all day  and learning very little.    So I'm not going  to play that game until there's a real mystery.   I have a lot of (justifiable) confidence in the scientists and physicists that built the high tech world we live in.

The TPU kicks might be a real scientific mystery, I don't know, but I'm very skeptical atm...  But tinkering around with a well known mechanism (voltage spikes) and thinking  it's OU..  is pointless.

Maybe someone else can explain what a TPU kick is, or how to obtain one?  Why they're unique?   So we can make some progress (aka sharing experiences and information).

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.