Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Video number 3 is short but has some really good clues, imo.    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8435800732540412467&q=steven+mark    In this video,  SM just demos how to activate the device with a magnet, then turns the device upside to show it won't function in that position..

My first batch of questions are:    How could a magnet possibly activate  the TPU?   Why not use a regular switch?   Was he just using a reed switch to turn it on/off?

Some possible answers (my best guess)...

If the TPU was legit:

1.) Maybe the device was somehow exploiting  the "Hall Effect" and producing  excess energy in a circular configuration....    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_effect    (?) ...   But this wouldn't explain the non-functionality when it's turned upside down.

2.)  SM was just using a reed switch to simply activate/deactivate the device.  This would seem pointless, imo.

3.) The magnet and reed switch interact to pulse at the earth resonant frequency (~ 7.5 hz) ... I doubt this is even possible (?).

If the TPU is a  fake or SM was deceptive:

1.) The magnet just turns the device on via a reed switch...       And a gravity switch just deactivates the device just to 'impress' people as it's turned upside down.

2.) The device it somehow really tapping (stealing) electricity from the HV transmission lines in his backyard, and using the switches  as an 'illusion' to fool people.

3.) The device isn't really solid state, and has  some spherical magnets rolling around a track at 7.3 hz? (wild ass guess).   This would explain the gyroscopic effect.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

Goat

Quote from: newbie123 on June 28, 2009, 06:14:30 PM
Video number 3 is short but has some really good clues, imo.    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8435800732540412467&q=steven+mark    In this video,  SM just demos how to activate the device with a magnet, then turns the device upside to show it won't function in that position..

My first batch of questions are:    How could a magnet possibly activate  the TPU?   Why not use a regular switch?   Was he just using a reed switch to turn it on/off?

Some possible answers (my best guess)...

If the TPU was legit:

1.) Maybe the device was somehow exploiting  the "Hall Effect" and producing  excess energy in a circular configuration....    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_effect    (?) ...   But this wouldn't explain the non-functionality when it's turned upside down.

2.)  SM was just using a reed switch to simply activate/deactivate the device.  This would seem pointless, imo.

3.) The magnet and reed switch interact to pulse at the earth resonant frequency (~ 7.5 hz) ... I doubt this is even possible (?).

If the TPU is a  fake or SM was deceptive:

1.) The magnet just turns the device on via a reed switch...       And a gravity switch just deactivates the device just to 'impress' people as it's turned upside down.

2.) The device it somehow really tapping (stealing) electricity from the HV transmission lines in his backyard, and using the switches  as an 'illusion' to fool people.

3.) The device isn't really solid state, and has  some spherical magnets rolling around a track at 7.3 hz? (wild ass guess)

@ Newbie

All is fair in love and war....LOL...so here goes....

Q1:  How could a magnet possibly activate  the TPU? 

A1: It either is used to turn on a switch or it is part of a circuit other than a switch.

Q2: Exploiting  the "Hall Effect" and producing  excess energy in a circular configuration.

A2:  It's possible but how do you know it's producing any usable power in this demo video?  He does measure the voltage but no PI/PO in Watt values are given and he isn't driving anything.  Although he does mention 25 Watts he doesn't show it!

Q3:  SM was just using a reed switch to simply activate/deactivate the device.  This would seem pointless, imo.

A3:  Why would it be pointless if it's just being used as a switch?  If it is being used as part of a circuit then that is another story, so I agree with you to a point.

Q4:  3.) The magnet and reed switch interact to pulse at the earth resonant frequency (~ 7.5 hz) ... I doubt this is even possible (?).

A4:  Again, it depends whether the magnet is functioning as a switch or part of the circuit.

Q5:  The magnet just turns the device on via a reed switch...       And a gravity switch just deactivates the device just to 'impress' people as it's turned upside down.

A5:  See A4 above.

Q6:  The device it somehow really tapping (stealing) electricity from the HV transmission lines in his backyard, and using the switches  as an 'illusion' to fool people.

A6:  Is this video taken from his home near the high voltage power lines or from another location?  It seems like it's in an equipment room, there's is a PC next to the equipment...probably running Windows 95 back then....LOL...the other videos are either in his home or outside...

Q7:  The device isn't really solid state, and has  some spherical magnets rolling around a track at 7.3 hz? (wild ass guess)

A7:  He does mention in the video that there is "no mass circuitry and that it's just a knowledge of the coils and how they react with each other"....I don't think he has any "has  some spherical magnets rolling around a track at 7.3 hz? (wild ass guess)" because you don't here any noise in the video, the unit is silent compared to his voice.

PS:  Just trying to help by being objective to your questions and coming up with my view on things, no insults to your intelligence here....let's keep picking at it....:)

Regards,
Paul

newbie123

QuoteA2:  It's possible but how do you know it's producing any usable power in this demo video?

Is it possible?  From what I remember about the hall effect there needs to be current moving through a wire to experience a hall voltage.  I could be wrong though..
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

newbie123

Gotoluc did some neat experiments that  probably utilized the hall effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M5j6fe8rXc&feature=channel_page
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4124.0;topicseen

Btw,

In the "Lindsay Letter" SM talks about being able to extract energy from Neo magnets... If that is true,  there's a pretty good chance neo magnets are used in the TPU circuits.

MACEDONIA CD

@otto yes you are raid is   not load is reason way is heat the tpu   
and i see again this house   if you know where is that house is easY  to you get there to ask enyone ho has living long time ago  <you my ask  and you know  when is hapend that  in what year
GO THERE AND   SEE
IF ENYONE  IS CLOUSE THAT HOUSE YOU MAY RING THERE AND ASK
@ALL
I HAVESAY  TPU MAST BE  AND WORK  IN THATA WAY  TO MAKEING SPINS